You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Things Go Bump in the Night

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Things Go Bump in the Night

 

As I told Rhodes68, I was having a bad feeling before going to sleep last night after reading one of her stories. I made sure I calmed myself down before trying to go to sleep. I knew my mind would play tricks on me, thinking I might have seen something go by my bed or something like that. But what happened was no stretch of my imagination. I even had to bring my dog in as I know she has "seen" things before, but I will go ahead and tell you that she was no use other than just taking up space on my bed.

So I find myself starting to calm down, and I decide to turn off my television and try to get some sleep. I'm laying there for about 15 minutes or so when I hear this strange thud. It happened at 4:50 am. I know because I immediately looked at my clock and decided to take note of this occurrence. My heart started pounding a little. And this very strange feeling comes over my body. It feels like every inch of my bones are being pushed outward from inside me. I assumed something must have fallen, or there was an equally good explanation. I disregarded the sound and even the strange feeling I had and tried to go back to sleep. It sounded as if it came from the garage which is about 15 yards away from my room.

I have lived in this house for almost 8 years coming this October, and I have NEVER heard a noise like this. I am very familiar with the noises my house makes. I wouldn't even be telling you all this if it was the only occurrence of course, as it could be easily disregarded as a normal noise and just my imagination getting the best of me. But just as I got done telling this Mickey guy to be careful what he asks for, I ignored my very own advice. Thinking I was brave enough I began to ask (in my head, not aloud), "If this is some kind of spirit please make that noise again, so that I know it wasn't a random occurrence..." I also began to pray, "God, if this IS a spirit, please don't let it enter my room, harm, touch, or manifest itself in my presence..."

Before I could even finish the last word of my prayer the loud thud happens once more. I literally started shaking uncontrollably and began praying again. It came at about 4:54 am. This is the first time since I have moved in this house that I prayed for the "ghost blanket". I could still feel the presence of something as I prayed. I began feeling cold gusts of wind, and yes my fan is ALWAYS on, but this wasn't just a gust from the fan it was very different.

It was also accompanied by extremely hot flashes. I almost broke out in a sweat. I began to take off my shirt, and not just because of the hot flashes. I have a cross tattoo on my back, and I thought it would hinder off any bad spirits. I made sure it was visible and then began to calm down a little. I knew I shouldn't have asked for such a thing if I was not ready to hear this spirit communicate, and I immediately regretted my decision. I hear my dog kind of whimper, but this was in the back of my mind, because I am still feeling very uneasy at the moment. My eyes stayed open until sunrise.

And if THAT wasn't enough, as I am laying there still very afraid, I hear something in my head. I don't know if any of you have ever been spoken to by a "higher power", but every time I have heard a voice it seems to come from inside my head. And the voice, in a loud whisper, says, "You have been chosen..." I FREAK! I immediately begin to ask over and over again. "Chosen for what? Chosen for WHAT?" And then I hear, "You will see..." This occurred at 5:15 am. I don't know what this means, and I am scared to find out.

Has anyone ever had this kind of thing happen to them? I am still very scared, and I'm not sure what to do about this right now. I don't know if I could handle being a medium or anything like that. Is there anyway to get over this fear of spirits? I don't even think that's what it meant, but I am still very scared of what it COULD mean. I guess I will find out in my own time, but if any of you have some help to offer, PLEASE tell me anything and everything you can, preferably from personal experiences or from something you have heard similar to this. ALL opinions are welcome though. I hope I didn't bring these things into my house.

On the lighter side, I was able to fall asleep shortly after the sun came up, and I didn't have any bad dreams. I don't exactly remember any of them, but I know they weren't anything disturbing. Thank you all for reading and God bless

Trent

Other hauntings by Rebelboy1987

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rebelboy1987, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
You are being messed with, or played with, it knows you and your fears, but you have the power to get it out of your life, the next time this happens, built up in bed or whatever and yell at it get the F*** out of my house, or use other terms as you please, human spirits leave when asked, and even when there messing with you they must go, the game is up no more fun, or so
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
I just submitted another story that should be up in the next day or so. It happened last night. I want to go ahead and say it was very peaceful, and was not frightening at all. I realize how much you all were right. They are still people. It is better not to think of them as dead. They really do still have feelings. I appreciate all of your help!
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
It's good to hear you had some holiday relaxation. Perhaps the chain was broken and the spirit resolved by some other means. It's good (and of value) to have a psychic gift that can be developed to benefit others, no matter what other line of interest or work you may pursue down the road. You struck me as one of the authentics, and I didn't want you to get blown off. We'll look for new postings if more developments occur for you. Thanks for your courteous replies.
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
Sorry james... I was away at the lake all weekend for the 4th. But the last couple nights have been quite peaceful. Nothing to post. But I'm not quite sure it's over. I think they are respecting my space right now. I need time to adjust and all that. I will keep you all updated though. Thanks for your interest!

Trent
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-07)
You've posted no new updates, Reb. Can we hope that the commotion has either faded or that you have found a solution to the night visitors? We hope for the best.
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
I've unintentionally slept away from the house the past 2 nights, so I have nothing to report right now, But thank you again James. You might just be spit ballin, but your words truly do help. Although the fear is still very much an issue, it's getting better, and I think I will be able to keep myself a little more calm.
I will definately keep posting, and please continue your support everyone. All the words of encouragement help so much. Thank you all.

Trent
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
Hiya, Trent--
How have the last couple of nights passed? It gave me good blessings to hear my poor words made some sense to you. I believe you to be a boon to those who cannot get through to most of us, and I intuit you have a solid and positive, protected spiritual grounding. What we all have to conquer in this life are fears, and they come in all varieties. You don't go looking for trouble, but those in trouble come looking for you. Like the spirit in the sky, you see (and can help) them go to The Light. It's your choice, though. No one judges you on it.
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-29)
James...God bless you man. That really does help a lot. I forget that they are people too. Just not the kind of person I'm used to talking to. I think that will help a lot, and I agree. I think they would have attacked me or tried to scare me more if they were evil spirits. I don't think they mean any harm at all. I can't believe this is happening though. I was just sayin that I haven't had any weird things happen in this house and I've been living here for 8 years. It might be pure coincidence, but they also might be drawn by the energy from this site. You never know. But I seriously appreciate it. What you said helped me more than anything. Thank you and God bless

Trent
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-29)
Hi, Trent--
It's James again, as if you couldn't see that, haha.
I had to check in before I turned out MY lights to see how you were doin'. You explain your mindset very well, with courage in the light of the seen and familiar versus the dark and unknown. We all feel that way. Maybe if you can think along the lines of they're not "dead people" so much as people who have merely passed on--still alive but (usually) merely out of sight. Think of it (if you can) as though it's someone you know, or someone just in the next room talking or making sounds through a wall. May not be so frightening then.
Perhaps when you read your Bible the spirit is quiet out of respect for God. And the power of God being with you doesn't end as soon as you close the Good Book. It stays. He stays. If this were a harmful spirit, it would have acted out already, I should think. Remember, we're all spirits having a human experience, not humans having spiritual experiences.
Peace and All Good be with you.
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-29)
You both have left me with much greater confidence. I wasn't sure I would be able to handle this situation. But I am starting be more understanding, and open-minded. The fear has subsided MUCH more since the first incident, but it is quite hard to put it completely aside. I do want to communicate with them, but at the same time, if they actually talk back, I'm scared of what they might say. I need just a little more confidence before I do that. It just frightens me to think I might be talking to dead people.
And it wouldn't bother me so much if it weren't at night by myself when I'm all relaxed and trying to sleep. I wish they would talk to me during the day, maybe while I'm around other people. Or even now, while I'm just awake sitting at my computer. It would be a little frightening still, but I could handle it. It's just the fact that they decide to talk/communicate when I'm laying in the dark by myself. I wish there was another way. It's MUCH easier said than done. I could picture myself talkin to them now and it doesn't bother me. But it'll be a completely different story when the lights go out. I think it has a lot to do with not bein able to see what's around me and all that. I like being aware of my surroundings, and when they change that by communicating in the dark, I am now in a completely different state.
Any suggestions on handling fear would be great. I read my bible and pray. That works pretty good, but that just sends the spirits away. I could pray for courage, but I'm not sure courage is what I need. Any different suggestions would be great. Ya'll both really have helped me a LOT though. And I wasn't upset by what you said Frawin, I was just concerned you really thought I imagined it all. I definitely know the difference between real and imaginary. There are plenty of things I disregard as imagination all the time, or else I'd fill this site with stories everyday. I'm very aware of what I'm hearing and feeling. Thank you all for understanding though. Every little word helps. God bless

Trent
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-29)
Trent--
There are people out here concerned for you and your situation. I don't think anyone has the notion your mind is in anything but good order. Your postings and your comments on your past video clips show that.
The latest incidents are certainly disconcerting. I think it may be a toss-up about what may seem like outside possession of your mind and your mind talking to itself as a way to grapple with your extreme sensitivty lately. It's pretty certain something rearranged the Rockwell plates. Your non-believing father is a dark horse here, but it seems unlikely he's trying to gaslight you.
Believe that we have all known fear of the type that seems to override our best mind, and it can be so powerful sometimes we never know what it is. When you feel threatened towards fear, repeat whatever prayer or mantra you choose. Evil can threaten but cannot prevail.
Keep us posted. A number of us are here for you.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-29)
Hello Rebelboy. First let me say that it was never my intention to belittle your experiences or insinuate that you were "off your rocker". I was merely giving you other options to think about. If I hurt your feeling, I am truly sorry. The second thing I would like to say is, I do TRULY understand. I referred to myself as an old codger but this old codger has seen and heard things that the "normal" person would never believe.
Since you are certain that this isn't your imagination and you're not crazy have you considered the possibility that you are psychic- you may be the next great medium. The next time they call you by name try to establish a line of communication with them. Let them know that this "cat and mouse" game they are playing is working on your nerves and has to stop. I would be soft spoken and respectful with them, they may be your spirit guides. Ask them what you are chosen for. Now here's the hard part- you have to overcome your fear.
Good luck and my prayers are with you.

FRAWIN
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-29)
NEW OCCURRENCES: Ok... My mom calls me into the den. She sounded a little upset. She asked, "Did you move those plates on the shelf above the tv?" There are 4 Norman Rockwell plates on a shelf above our tv in the den. They were all turned sideways. No one in the house claims to have moved them.
My brother doesn't know about these noises and stuff, and my parents wouldn't play a joke on me like that. They really were kind of freaked out. Well no my dad. He says there has to be an explanation. But these plate are at LEAST 8 feet up in the air. My mom could just barely reach them on a step ladder. And shes not a short woman. You can't reach these plate without some assistance. It was very strange.
Last night I'm sittin there tryin to sleep, and I'm just thinkin about my day. All of a sudden. I hear this woman's voice say, "Trent, we can hear everything you're saying..." I tried to remain calm. Thinking it was only my imagination. But if you only knew how these voices talked. I can't imagine this voice. I HEAR it. You can't understand unless you've had something spiritual talk to you. It really can't be described. It's like it comes from inside my head. I mean it had tone to it. I really can't explain it. I know I'm not crazy though.
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
And jennifer... Thank you for your input too. I prayed for protection last night and read my bible. I was so at peace. Even if something did happen then I think I would have been able to deal with it. I MIGHT end up asking it to leave if I still don't think I feel safe after a while. It might already be gone though. Thanks again and God Bless

Trent
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
hahahaha...thank you frawin. I didn't have any problems last night. I don't think I imagined any of this. I might be crazy, but mentally ill is a little strong. And I made sure that I calmed down, not expecting anything to happen that night before I went to sleep, JUST so I didn't start to think something was actually going to happen.
I understand your concern, but you'd only TRULY understand if you went through what I did. I did not imagine these sounds. They were too loud to be creeks or normal house noises. And to add... This house is only 7 years old. That might not mean anything, but SOMETHING had to cause those noises.
Maybe it was my dog? But they were really loud. And the coincidence of the occurrences of the noise are a little strange as well. The tapping on the window can't really be explained either. I didn't tell anyone here about me feeling a little weird that day, so no one would have been playing a joke on me either.
Either way... Nothing happened last night. I will keep ya'll posted on future occurrences, but for right now, I think I am good.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
Trent, allow me to give you a couple of other things to think on. The first is obsession- is it possible that you think on the paranormal so much that it becomes second nature to attribute a paranormal explanation to rational events? I know that if I spend too much time on this site reading, commenting on and editing stories, I have a heck of a time going to sleep and I jump at every sound. If this is the case, maybe you should take some time off and fill your mind with other things. I know that I have to at times and I'm an "old codger".
Another thing to consider (and I'm not trying to be cruel or insinuate anything) is mental illness. Maybe you need to make an appointment to just have things checked out.
Take Care and God Bless.

FRAWIN 😊
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
Hi Trent,
Maybe you have to get 'tough' with it. I had lived in a haunted apartment (I wrote about it on here) and after being scared half to death, I finally had enough. I told she/he/it that it had to go. Enough was enough. I said outloud that I was the one paying the rent here and I wasn't paying this rent to have it continue to scare me. I also recited the Lord's Prayer outloud and that seem to help. I wish you much luck with this and hope that it stops. Thats got to be tough not sleeping as well. Please keep us posted.

Jennifer ❤
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
You have all been incredibly helpful. Last night I took the advice of a close friend and read my bible before I went to sleep. This put me so at peace. I then began to hear this weird scratching-like noise coming from the wall behind my bed. I began to investigate thinking it was just a mouse or something. It turned out to be this frog. I have NO idea how it got in my room. It made me laugh and really helped put me at ease. I was able to actually turn off my tv and all the lights in my room and have the first peaceful rest in days. I ignored all the little noises I heard and had the best sleep in a long time. I want to thank you all for that. It has been a blessing to have this site. I'm just going to let things fall where they may. If I am truly chosen for something, then I am ready to take whatever steps possible. Thank you all once again and God bless

Trent
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
Trent:
I appreciated your response to my posting, and am concerned how you've fared through recent nights.
I returned to your story of the man dying in the mall parking lot (Ghost or Spirit in the Sky) and again viewed your "capture" of the lozenge of light firing upwards. Definitely a rare sighting, as you say.

Since you feel sure you were saved from drowning by an angel when you were young, the experience may have connected you with "the other side..." (I quote that phrase since space really has no sides, does it, but is infinitely dimensional.) I had a similar experience when I was 22 and it changed me forever.

Does anyone in your family have opinions on your numerous experiences? You needn't answer if the question is too personal, but it's some relief to see in your videos that you have friends who know what you're about.
Stay healthy and alert and protected by your ghost blanket. That was one of the most creative responses I've ever heard. The good Lord knows what you mean and what you need.
Please keep us posted on your discoveries. Thanks.
James
MOTHERPANN (10 stories) (77 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
In a one of my posts, I mentioned that I was told through a "dream" that I had psychic powers and to accept them and I was afraid at first, once I accepted the offer, I was contacted by my first spirit. BUT my Christian friends told me it was evil and to renounce it. 20 years later (now) I am trying to get it back and to embrace my "gift". So you have to decide if you want the gift or not, and how you would use it.

Also, most people seem to report ghostly encounters that happen at night. I think that the darkness makes people more frightened. The unknown and unseen makes for a more terrifing setting.

I want you to know that I have seen ghosts (in my home) during the day so, pay attention to noises and feelings during the day too. (hope that doesn't take away your sleeping after sunrise)

I have "heard" voices in my mind verses hearing voices with my ears and it can be interesting if you listen to the message rather than freak and/or panic. Each time the voices were a warning of what was to happen or will happen and when you look back after the fact it can be really exciting.

BUT if you are frightened and don't want to participate in paranormal activities, cleanse your home, yourself and as others have stated be firm with your commands to the entities to leave.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
Ok, what I would do if I were you would be to first "ignore" the sounds and whispers. No matter how terrified I am, I would pretend not to hear them.

Have your dog indoors with you for the next weeks. Even if it can do little to protect you Trent, it can still warn you about something lurking around.

If you hear a sound or thud or whisper DON'T speak to whatever's there. Get up, turn on the TV, get yourself a glass of water or whatever and PRETEND you don't hear it. You don't need to send an invitation to something you don't see.

Place crosses around the rooms in your house and especially your bedroom and try smudging the place. Our site has directions on how to go about it. There's additional info concerning ways of cleansing your space on the net. Read them and choose an appropriate one. You might need to perform these rituals more than once to finally feel the air "lighter" in your space.

Don't go about speaking, inviting, provocing anything. You address it only when you're left without alternative!

If it comes to that, tell it that it's presence is known but that you would appreciate if it stopped making sounds and scaring you.

That's just my opinion.
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Thank you both james and ominous... Both your views have been well concidered before I asked of help, but you elaborated on it more than I could. Which is why I needed help. I have been talked to by God before when I was in active addiction to marijuana, and it sounded much like this. I have just began my recovery and I think he has greater plans for me.
Ominous...I believe you could be right. Sometimes my mind gets a little "out there". I wasn't at all stressed, have been in a great mood lately, up until this occurrence. The noise might have put me under extreme stress which caused me to "hallucinate" if you will. The coincidences of the noises cannot be explained, and I DID try to look at it form that perspective... Maybe something fell... Somethin or another. I checked vigorously, with nothing to show for it. Not saying it could have been something non-paranormal, but at this point it is highly unlikely.
James...I really appreciate what you said. I need to look at this as more of a blessing than a curse. I am in a very peaceful mind right now, even though I did just get yelled at by my father for cutting the power to the den.
And let me explain this... The power in my parents bedroom went out for some reason. I went to check the breaker (in the garage) and nothing is tripped. Although this isn't a normal breaker with the orange indicator to tell you it's tripped, so I just flipped the both breakers to the MasterBedroom/Bathroom. SOMEHOW... This turned the power off in the den, and turned the tv off. And my dad was having trouble getting it back on and blamed me for cutting the power. I tried to explain I only flipped those breakers, but he just started yelling at me.
I don't know what importance that was to tell you that other, than to explain the yelling and the odd occurence of the breaker thing. But I really do feel more at peace now even though tempers flared and all.
Anyways...I think if this spirit does want to communicate, he/she will do so tonight, and I will try my best to remain calm. I will let keep ya'll updated on anything that happens. Thank you all for being here for me, when no one around me really can be of much help.

Trent
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
RebelBoy:
Have you done any research on the history of your house or the land?
I know from your past stories that you're a "sensitive" or "receptor" to things beyond the visible, and you impress me as courageous and strong, with a good dollop of humor for balance.
It could be you're being asked to help a trapped spirit cross over. If so, you could be of inestimable good. As a Christian, you must believe the power of God is always greater than the malevolent, and God never abandons His children when they call upon His aid. The message in your head is often how God speaks to us (in a way we can recognize) so long as it's not obsessive. We do have choice. If you wish not to be chosen for this task, say so, and take a pass.
I may be whistling in the dark on this (I often am) but whistling sometimes helps.
Pax.
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Lol, try to keep calm.
Somethings can be explained and not all things are supernatural.

The noises you heard could be the water running through the pipes or whatever, and since it was in the garage it could be likely that something fell or someone threw something at the garage door (you know how people are)

Hear voices are the cause of paranoia and the subconscious. When under a lot of stress and pressure, in this state you kept on thinking what you were going to do, due to this fear and constant thinking, your subconscious pulled out something from your mind and thus you thought that it was someone else. When you asked "Chosen for what?" ofcourse it could have been your own mind who answered back the question "you'll see..." and since you were in a state of panic and fear you disregarded this voice as your own without realising it was your own.

When people are alone in a situation they tend to converse with themselves via - the mind and sometimes the mind communicates back when the person (yourself) didn't even thought of the response.

So when your mind responded "You'll see..." it was because you were "conscious" of the conversation (but fear got the best of you) and since your mind didn't know what the hell you were going at, you just decided to keep the response simple instead of complicated.

Either way, no need to stress out, remember that not all things are of the supernatural. Take care. 😉
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Well unfortunately, I DID let fear get the best of me the past couple nights. I haven't slept much at all. I saw the sun rise this morning, and was able to sleep for 2 hours before I had to be at work. Yesterday at work, Lightening struck right outside the shop, and I could actually feel the surge go up my arms through the shredding machine I use, which is a huge hunk of metal. It didn't hurt, but it almost literally scared the crap out of me. I've never felt like I was about to have a heart attack up until that moment. The night before last, I had to sleep with my tv on. I woke up around 2am. And it's really hard for me to sleep with the tv on, and I figured I would be out in less than a minute anyways. But that's all it took. Less than 30 seconds later I hear the exact same thud.
I know I am not just hearing it in my head. It really is quite loud. Like someone banging their hand on the wall. I have searched the garage and all surrounding rooms for something that might have caused this noise. I honestly couldn't find anything. Nothing was turned over or out of place. Everything was stern in its place. I will continue to keep an open mind though.
I forgot to mention something tapped on my window about 6 or 7 times after it "spoke" to me. I don't have any trees or anything outside of my window, so I don't know what could have caused this. If you heard this voice, you would know how hard it would be to just throw it off by stress. It was a very loud whisper that came from inside my head. I really did try to remake the sound in my head and I couldn't. I didn't sleep one bit last night, but I think I am feeling good enough that I will be able to face this fear tonight. I was given the suggestion to sleep with my bible which I think will really help too. Maybe if it is a spirit, I will have the guts to see what it wants.

Thank you all for your comments. I really do appreciate all of them, and I will keep you posted on any further events
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Hi Trent and welcome back.

First off, and I mean well by saying this, try to remain calm-as calm as possible. Then as soon as you are able to control this fear, try to re-evaluate the events of last night. Take it step by step. The reason I ask you to do this is because fear tends to "magnify" our experiences whatever these are. Noises can be heard at night, repeatedly without us provoking the incidents. Sometimes we might be thinking of something and that something may happen right there and then but it's not ALWAYS paranormal. It could be that, it could as easily be pure coincidence.

Then think of this:sometimes we notice things like sounds that were an everyday reality only because we are under strain or we are quite relaxed or simply scared if you wish. It doesn't mean that our house wasn't making noises before or won't make similar as well as different noises in the future. It is a house afterall.

As for the voice you heard, it could also be a product of extreme fear combined with a very active imagination. And notice, I say COULD which means it's just a hypothesis, not a doctrine.

If after all these you still feel that what you experienced comes from an external source then yes, it might be a good time to re-examine the whole situation from another point of view.

Stay alert but not in panic!
Hunters (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Dear Trent,
Okay maybe you should figure this out, and yes maybe it is scary but just try, just try not to be scared cause if your scared who knows you might not get over it. Don't let fear conquer you, and don't let it get to the best of you.
Truly,
Naema
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Well the noises can be explained and with all that stress and fear it is possible that your mind played trick on you. Try thinking things over. Try remember some details. I honestly hope this was caused by stress and stuff because it won't be good for you to have a spirit in your home. I did like your story and hope that nothing did come for a visit (I bet you do to 😉) I hope to hear from you soon and tak care
fizzypulp (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Hi Trent,
Your bad feeling about the night were definately true.
Although it must have been so scary for you try to take a bit of comfort in the fact that it did not try to harm you in anyway - I know you said it felt like your bones were being pulled out from the inside but this may have been the spirit trying to take some energy in order to manifest or make the sound.
Because you comunicated with it and continued to communicate with it, it may feel it is now welcome in your room and may appear or make its presence known again.
If you really do not want it to stay then first fo all try telling it to go. Be firm but polite.
If this doesn't work then it may need a blessing or some kind of protection.
You obviously have some kind of 'gift' in order to be able to communicate and it is only you who can decide if you want to pursue it or not.
God bless
Katie

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: