You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: A Friend for A

Real Ghost Stories

A Friend for A

 

I have a niece J that was pregnant with her second child L and his heart just stopped beating. She went through labor and delivered him. She got to hold him even though he was not full term you could still see he was a baby.

Her first child A has an imaginary friend she has had even before J became pregnant with L. One day, at the grave yard, A was running around and playing. She was talking to someone so J asked her what she was doing. She said she was playing with L.

J is expecting another child-a girl. When she asks A to put something in the new baby's room, A will say "Do you mean L"s room?"

A also found a rock that looked like a heart in some rocks on her brother's grave. She told her mom it was a heart from L. A still talks about him just as if he would have been brought home form the hospital and is a part of the family.

I feel he is a part of the family. We may not have ever been able to hold him but we loved him from the moment we knew he was going to be born. I feel he is our angel that is waiting for us all to be together someday and watching over us until that time comes. I just wonder if A is gifted and really sees things. Her mom does not press the issue about the imaginary friend. She has a name for him and can tell you what he looks like.

I have tried putting the name she says in the computer but nothing comes up. The child is only 4 now and sometimes they can not say things the right way so I guess I will just wait and see if and what might happen in the future.

Other hauntings by motherofsix

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, motherofsix, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SoftKittyWarmKitty (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-22)
I've been a silent reader for a while here. I read your story a couple of times now and I can't help but smile each time. I hope that in the time that has passed all is going well with your family.

-SKWK
AnimeFreakXD (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
ok srsly, wats up with all the letters as names or the abrieviations! Just put there names or make up names if you don't want there privecy violated or just don't put their names at all!-------with all due respect as I can see by your user name you are a mother 😳i just get confused with all the abreviations that's all 😳 😳
AnimeFreakXD (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
ok srsly, wats up with all the letters as names or the abrieviations! Just put there names or make up names if you don't want there privecy violated or just don't put their names at all!-------with all due respect as I can see by your user name you are a mother 😳
ashleyjb (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-08)
hi I'm ashley. I'm 11 and I live in louisiana to. I live in geudan around batonrouge and new orleans. If this little girl is seeing her/his lost L that is really cool. But if she/he saw a heart shaped than it is proably L and if it L's spirit why can't you see L's spirit too or the mom
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-16)
Its such a sad story. I think babies who have died want to be with there family and they like to be around them. I know this because I read this girl her baby died. I got the gender, a picture of it in my head, his age and what happened to him. I could feel him playing in the same room as we we're in and he was with his great grandad who passed away before him. I guess there are family who will look after who ever passes away. 2 hours later the girl tells me about her baby so I had to look like I didn't already know.
motherofsix (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-18)
sorry it took so long to reply to all of you wonderful people. I have had some unexspected family matters and have to take care of them for now but will try to get a story or 2 soon. I have several people in my family that have had things happen that I would consider interaction with the parinoral world. God bless you all and thanks so much ❤ 😊 😁
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-16)
I wonder if L is trying to come back. There is a story I read in high school once where a mother was having a very hard time having a child, but the same child would always come back. She would put a marking on the deceased baby, and the next baby she had would bear this same marking as a birth mark.
It was a story of motherly love, showing how you cannot break the bond of mother and child even in death. I will see if I can find the story and post the name here for you.
Sorry you family had to go through such a loss. I hope with the new arrival joy comes back into your hearts! ❤
mlc13 (7 stories) (33 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-15)
He died as a baby and he never got to live. He may want to live and what does a child love more than their family? Or he may not know he is dead, that happens
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-14)
Thank you for sharring this lovely story. It is very sad to hear that a child has died. But thius child feels like a part of the family and wants to be with them. But I believe it would be a good idea if the boy crossed over. There is more happiness there then there is hear. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
carrycat (3 stories) (45 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-14)
Motherofsix-thanx for the story... Loosing a child is something terrible for parents to accept, but for the other kids in the family aswell, I have had similar experiences with my oldest daughter after loosing my second child-she still tells people she has two brothers, one in heaven and one at home.
cricket (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-14)
It is believed that God has us all planned, that we are known before we are born. Your A just might be proof of that. I'd like to share my story about my nephew... He has the same kind of friend, and like A, he also talks to his friend every day. My sister finally asked him what his friend's name was. Now, the answer blew her over. He said, "her name is Brittany and she is always asking me about every one". The reason why my sister was blown over by his answer was because Brittany is our cousin who had died in a car crash a year before my nephew was ever born. He has also told us other things she had asked, which only proves to us that it is her. My nephew is only five, and there is no way he'd know the things that he says comes from her. Kids are very open to spirits, and I think it is great that no one tried to talk your A out of having her "friend". I know our loved ones come back to visit us because I've seen spirits my entire life. My cousin, Britt, comes to say hello every now and then. As far as finding your A's friend, it could be someone that will never be in records, because many people have died with out it being recorded. It was great to read your story, because it shows me that my children in my life are not alone.
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-13)
That was a great story. I hope to hear more about your neice's son. He really might have a gift. I'm glad to hear the mother does not press the issue of the imaginary friend. That's how most parents mess up. Let A embrace that friend, and it could blossom into something amazing. Thanks for sharing and God bless

Trent
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-13)
Thank you for another interesting story, I enjoyed reading it. I guess what I like about your stories is they ring of truth and you don't have to go "hmmmmmmm".I will be looking forward to your future stories.

FRAWIN 😊
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-13)
Thank you for coming back with a heart-warming and yet sad story.

I trully believe that L is around watching over his family. He will be there again when time comes to guide them safely to the land across.

A not fully formed body makes no difference since the spirit/soul is a perfect and complete energy. I think he glanced at his mother and felt her arms around him and it's this absolute and complete love they shared at that tiny moment in time that brings him back every now and then to his "earthly home" to let them know he's alive and waiting for them.

God Bless him!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: