You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Hawhorne Suites Or Hauted Suites?

Real Ghost Stories

Hawhorne Suites Or Hauted Suites?

 

7 months ago I been working for this Hotel called Hawthorne Suites. It's located next to Sea World in Westwood Blvd. Ever since I been here I never thought this place will be haunted. I thought this was a normal place! Well 3 months ago the old company from Hyatt sold the hotel to some Hindu family.

There was something really strange in here but before they sold the hotel but when I was working in the front desk suddenly, I went into the back office and like about 15 minutes or less my co-worker was laughing non stop and she told me "Can you believe the lady from Room 413 or 410 saw a ghost earlier this morning. She even checked out-she told me that when she woke up at 3am she was in the bathroom washing her face and she saw some guy behind her. When she looked back there was nothing" I said "for real, that's strange!"

Well finally the hotel was sold and I started experiencing something strange. I work 3rd shift so I was tired I went to sleep in a room so I started to think about the situation of that lady. When I got to sleep while watching TV my body paralyzes and I had the control in my hand.

Something grabbed me from the wrist I got scared and mentally praying I said "in the name of Jesus get out whatever you are!" So it let go of my hand but the control was not in my hand anymore, it was on the table near me.

So after that my co-worker brought a church convention of guys only and I started speaking about this to some young kids and one of them told me he was sleeping and felt a hand strangle him. Everybody woke him up but they thought he was just having a bad dream.

After this I asked my former boss who told me way back some old guy died in the parking lot few years back before he was a GM.

I ask myself if it is him or the Hindu family that has statues in their temples. Can somebody tell me?

My Christian friend told me those statues attract demons and others told me am crazy. My brother told me to investigate the past of the hotel and the family- they bring bad things to the hotel and I believe it. I had been dealing with customers that were drug dealers, a lot of break-in has occurred in the parking lots and a guy was hitting his girlfriend and my buddy got drunk and wanted to kill the girls in the kitchen. I went to the kitchen his eyes gave me chills.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Musicianfighter, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jrod (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-29)
Hello Musicianfighter, Thanks for your story. It was very interesting. I would agree, you should probably look for another job. With hotel experience I am sure you can find something else quick in Florida. That hotel sounds dangerous. Remember that negative people, places and things attract negative people, places and things. In reference to your supernatural experience, I too have felt things similar to your experience when I was sleeping. This was when I became a born again Christian in the beginning. I wish you all the best. Take care and God bless. 😊
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-27)
I would have to agree with Kimo on this one. Not just the spirits are scary here just the things going on in there to! I too would look for another job. Thanks again for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
It is time to find another job.

A statue is a statue unless proven other wise.

Seriously, with all the drugs and drinking you talk about, it is time to find a sfaer job, regardless of the other factors.

God Bless!
Musicianfighter (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
Well thank you Tonith. Hey SwtNyx let me explain you more about this situation at times when me and my coworker be here we here trash cans in the lobby getting kick that sound and phone in the kitchen which nobody knows just the employees and some of us coworkers hear somebody breathing in behind us when business is slow.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
Seems like there has been enough trauma going on in that place to leave an impression. Bad vibes so to speak. It's no doubt residual but can still be very frightening. It's just that residual haunting is like a tape recording playing over and over whether anyone is around or not to witness it. It can't hurt you. If nothing else I hope that gives you some comfort.
SwtNyx (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
Hey Musicianfighter,
Well I really feel that its a supernatural being that you faced... And maybe it was because of one of the incidents from your parking lot. Also I am a Hindu and the statues in the temples are of Hindu Gods...& lemme inform you that they definitely don't attract demons!😉
Well do you still experience these things?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: