You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Aunty's Haunted House 2

Real Ghost Stories

Aunty's Haunted House 2

 

Here are the last couple of stories I know about and have experienced.

This next story happened to my mum and aunt; I was present at the time but was not looking in the same direction as they were. It was late in the evening, mum and aunt j (as I call her) were catching up on their soaps, and I was reading some magazine, when all of a sudden they both let out a massive grasp. I looked up at them and by this time they had both got up from the sofa and were walking towards the front room door (which is on the same side of the wall that my chair was leaning against meaning I'm facing the opposite side of the room unable to see out of the door). So now I have got up to see what was going on and all I got was "oh my god did you see that"? They both said at the same time that they had see a black figure walk from the kitchen into the dining area in a fast movement as if it was going into a new room which is impossible because the dinning room and kitchen are combined and the direction the figure went would have meant it walked through the table and into the next house.

About a month or so later we had a big thunderstorm. My aunt is extremely scared of thunderstorms, and will always go and sit on her stairs (I have no idea why she feels safe in the stairs lol). She started walking down the stairs to the middle when suddenly she felt someone push her hard in the back, no one lives with her house so she was all alone sadly she was unable to get a grip onto the hand rail and fell down the rest of the stairs she was ok but shaken at the fact that she was pushed.

Now for my story about the house.

It was new years of 2001 around 2.00am and we were still partying hard but at this point we had gate crashed a friend of the family's house which was two doors down from my aunts. Me and my friend Kym decided to go back to my aunt's because it was getting too crowded. When we got in we checked the whole house making sure no one was there so we could sneak some beer and nibbles upstairs and watch a film, as soon as we had settled down into bed surrounded by food and alcohol, we heard someone walking up the stairs, panicking it was my mum, I quickly started hid the beverages and so did Kym, feeling happy with the hiding places we sat quietly watching the door waiting for mum to walk in.

We watched the under door shadow come up to the door and just stand there. A bit puzzled I thought that maybe it was one of my aunt's guests looking for the toilet, so still looking at the shadow I open the door only to find an empty hallway. I looked in all the rooms realising I was alone so I sprinted back into the room telling Kym that there was nobody around. We were pretty freaked so huddled up on the bed and waited for my family to come home, finally after half an hour I heard footsteps coming up the stairs again but this time knew it was my mum because I could hear her singing old Lang sigh,

Hope you enjoyed the extremely long story.

If I have anymore experiences in that house I will keep you informed thanks.

Gemz x

Other hauntings by gemzyd1988

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gemzyd1988, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

langel (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
Hmm, keep a watch up for the thing. If you can, try to video camera it. And check out the history of your house, it may be something on the soil... But you can never be to sure.
gemzyd1988 (4 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
yeah everytime we all get together we chat about the different things that have happened, I'm hoping I get new stories soon so I can keep you all updated.
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-12)
your second story when your aunt fell off the stairs is nothing but fear defenitely. As you said she is feared of thunderstorms and she might have felt a thunder from her backside. The first and third really would chill all the readers that it freaks when you are alone. And did your mom and aunt see the fast moving black shadow again? Because this is how the GHOST moves.
Thanx for sharing
Scaryboy
katie100 (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-12)
lol scarii my aunties house is haunted too soo your not alone on that one lol! I'd love to read some more of those expeirences lol lots of luv Katie100
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-12)
Hey guess your aunt's place is haunted. The black figure you referred to was the same I experienced. I have a question, have all of you shared your experiences together, at your aunt's place recently.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: