You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: The Experience

Real Ghost Stories

The Experience

 

I started seeing shadows at 4 years old, and at 9 years old it progressed to people. I was 8 years old when my 6 years old cousin died and by age 10 years old he came to me. Physically walking towards me, and I tried to wake my older cousin so she could see him, but only I was able to and she didn't believe me.

I lived in a apartment with my grandparents on the South Side of Chicago and every night around 1am or 2am the clock starts ticking very loudly and they start coming out. I slept on the couch and they would be right in front of me. It would be women in white dresses, different men either walking towards me or hopping side to side in front of me. I would jump in the bed with my grandmother every night until she started locking the door. The next step was putting my head under the cover until I fell asleep. No one ever believed me as a child.

I am now a 28 years old mother of one 8 years old son whose now seeing things, but he says he looks in my bedroom sometimes and see 3 people in white masks walking around in my room. Also, he sees the darkness. I stop experiencing these things for a long time but they're back.

A couple of weeks ago I was home alone and I woke up to cigarette smoke, but no one in my house smokes and I knew what it was so I said a prayer and it went away. I see darkness, sometimes I just say a prayer and it leaves. The reason I'm saying something now is because I had an experience around 7am this morning. I woke up to someone tapping me on the top of me head. First I thought it was my husband, so I looked up and said I'm still sleepy, laid my head back down and someone tapped my head again so I looked up and turned over to him and he was sound a sleep with his hands under the cover. I have no idea what's wrong with me and now my son.

Please comment on my message with advices or feedback. Thank you.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Amanda (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-24)
Wow nice story! But when I was getting to the end I heard a woman hum and I get this feeling that she is reading over my shoulder. And when ever I move my hand to the mouse (witch I keep a little far away from me my hand feels really cold.)
Catherine (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-06)
You Go Sister! Prayer and the POWER of LOVE from HEAVENLY-FATHER , are the only True Weapons;needed! Love&Forgivness to all!
katie (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-02)
keep on praying!...i hope you do well. Take good care of your son. God bless you
Latrice (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-30)
Victoria thanks for the Comment and the Blessings I truly do appreciate it.
Victoria (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-30)
Keep up the prayers Latrice... Your story reveals proof that they work. We have so many skeptics on this site when it comes to prayer and many don't believe they work. However, I'm happy to see you having faith in your prayers and standing your ground. Keep it up Sister... Blessings to you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: