You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Spirit Invading Me

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit Invading Me

 

It was this morning (April 2, 2007), I was dreaming of an asian/indian woman and I felt my stomach go all tense (there was some mild pain involved) and I realized she was looking for something inside of me. When I woke up I knew that she was trying to take a part of my life force. Luckily I wasn't missing anything. I think she wanted my soul. She was not one of the spirits in my house, she's a traveler. Always searching for something and this morning she decided to take a look inside of me. I felt violated and insecure after, but that wore off.

Another occasion was at night just before going to sleep. I was lying in my bed with my eyes closed and got this sudden urge to open them. When I did there was a brief moment where I saw a man (ghost) sitting in the chair next to my bed. He was a fisherman. This makes sense because I live in Nova Scotia. This ghost I know is the man who lives in our basement. I've sensed him before but this is the first time I've ever seen him.

A long time ago when I was only 4 or 5, I was sitting on the couch in the dark (I don't remember the circumstances) and I looked at the doorway onto the kitchen and standing there was a clearly female ghost wearing flowing white clothes. She didn't produce light but I could see her as if she had a light shining on her. I believe this is the woman who died of a heart attack in my house many years ago.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Nikole (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-07)
yeah I was born in NS but moved to NB and I heard a lot of stories about NS being haunted and my old house I used to live in in NS was haunted by a Little boy and every night when I went to bed I heard giggling comming from across my room saying Come Play With Me! And it happened every single night but when we moved nothing else happened to me...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: