You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Ghost House

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost House

 

One night, my mom was sleeping on the couch and woke up to find our light-up ball. She fell back to sleep, eventually. She awoke to find the ball there once again. She then threw the ball out of the back door. The next thing she awoke to was finding that light in my sister's bed.

On another night, my sister was grabbing clothes out of her closet. As this happened, she noticed movement behind her. She instantly thought it was me. When she turned around, she screamed as it was a little girl she had never seen. As we were in the living room, we heard her scream. She then told us her story.

Once, as we were searching for pictures we heard a loud bark. Our dogs were in the living room so we figured it was them, but it sounded a little different and louder this time. Right away, we raced into the living room to find our dogs sound asleep. They would've never been able to fall asleep, after barking that much, right away. Therefore it was not our dogs, but who was it?

Another time, we wanted to make our own haunted house. We used each other to try to scare our sister and her friends. When we were leading them into the kitchen, we heard rattling inside the utensil drawer. We also saw the drawer open and the utensils moving. Keep in mind, all of our lights were out except one very small flickering light, only enough light to see to walk. This was a perfect time for a ghost to act.

One day we were playing in our backyard, as usual. Then we climbed into our tree house and found something unusual. We found a knife (which may be the reason for the past story told.) We did nothing with the knife, but it has shown up from time to time in different places. We are not sure why the ghost would want anything to do with it, but this is our conclusion.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kallieanna, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

pianoguitarsing333 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-12)
omg. So crazy. Please share some more. This could be the work of a demonic spirit or entity. Although it could just be a ghost or spirit, you never know. Research some.
kallieanna (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
lilmisslizzy and lilmisskallie gave some awesome advice. Thanx for the comments!
lilmisskallie (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
omg! So scary! I can't believe it! 😨 if I were you I would be scared but do some research on the house like Ghostluver said. The knife thing would have me freaked out.
lilmisslizzy (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
i would be totally freaked out if that happened to me. The knife one and the little girl one was really really creepy. Just one question do you think the knife was how that girl might have gotten killed?...love the stories, keep up the good work
kallieanna (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-05)
Just so you know we were trying to scare each other by like jumping out at each other not like faking things that happened but thanks for the comment. We actually were going to search our house but we couldn't find anything but we keep trying. Also, we did think about a murder envolving the girl. There are many possibilities and thanks for your opinions.
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-29)
Sometimes when you play around with ghost stuff, like scaring people, you really get scared by the real deal. This happened to me so I know. Tonith is right, don't play around scaring people around you specially in your house since there might really be an activity there.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
I'm a little confused about this light up ball thing. A toy ball that has a light inside it?
Seems like the rest of what you relayed is text book poltergeist activity. The little girl ghost may have been imagination brought on by suggestion. This said, the knife you keep finding may have something to do with a murder that happened in your neighborhood and maybe it's possible that this little girl ghost was the victim. It's a lot of if's but you have to start somewhere if you want to find out what's happening in your home.
I would stop all the antics about scaring your siblings and such so you can determine what is real and what is suggestion.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
gosh, those are creepy stories! 😨 the knife one was REALLY freaky! Why don't you do some research on the house, maybe you'll get something. 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: