You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Spirits Who Kill People

Real Ghost Stories

Spirits Who Kill People

 

I am Neha from India. If you have read my 1st story "Spirit of My Mother" then you might know my mother visits me occasionally. Because of this I tried to know the 2nd world of spirits. In this story it was my 1st assignment to explore the spirit world.

In Shimla, there is a bungalow, which was established in 1830 by an Englishman. At that time Black Magic was on its full at that place. The Englishman (sorry I forget his name) loved this art and wanted to learn it from a black wizard Pandit Vidyapati Nath (a famous wizard). He started to learn the art and as the time was passing by the Englishman got deep into the magic.

In 1835 his family members started to disappear one by one. No one was able to tell where they are. The police investigated very hard but found good for nothing. After a few months in the same year the police found the dead body of the English man in his study room.

The story of 'what happened inside the house' is like this:

The Englishman learned the art of black magic and now he wanted to do it practically. He learned how to bring back dead people to life. He placed spells on them so that they don't feel anything happening to them, and then he cut out their heart, liver and kidneys while they were alive. They can't scream for help because of the spell of the Englishman.

The Englishman tried to make them live again by using the spell for it. But he failed again and again. He killed all 8 members of his family.

People of that city believe that the spirits of his family members killed him because police was unable to find where his heart and kidneys were.

Till this day the bungalow is haunted by those spirits. They kill everybody who goes inside that bungalow. They appeared to all people who passed that bungalow. Many other people are also found in the same condition as the Englishman was found.

In next story I will tell you good people what happened with our friend's group when we visited there. Till then please tell me how much you like the story. I'm making a documentary film on this subject with my friends so please reply to me. If you want more details you can ask me.

Blessings and love.

Other hauntings by nehajust1

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nehajust1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2014-11-17)
I just realized something in the comments section that needs to be mentioned. Two years ago Sceptic-Ari also asked for the address associated with this story. Ari made that request a day after he joined our site and has been a member long enough now to know we discourage this.

I just want it clear that we are not picking on Dip. This message applies to everyone 😊

And Ari, you know I'm not picking on you 😆
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2014-11-17)
Dip - just so there are no misunderstandings, please see my comment below. This was the second time I'd asked you not to request addresses from our members.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2014-11-11)
Dip - I've already told you we strongly discourage our members giving addresses. This request, as well as any others you make asking for addresses, will be deleted.
chandana (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-19)
hi neha,that's really a nice story. I like it may I know what happened after you and friends visit that bungalow you can mail me to (edamalapati.chandana [at] gmail.com) take care bye
curiousme (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-01)
Scary,but doesn't seem to be real,sorry,I might be wrong, but it appears to be a made up one to me

Take care. Warm regards
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
please provide the detailed address about this bungalow as I want to visit it myself. I could find nothing on the internet.
If you do not reply to this request... I shall hold your tale to be just a fiction.

Thanks
Regards
ubbeemeerut (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-16)
Hi neha to be frank but I think in this story there is nothing to make movie on this. Realy iam sorry if I hurt you because iam little straight forward. Plenty of movies I had seen in my life there is same subject whatever we already had seen I know your story is true but do you remember last few years back movie was came (13th B) it was hindi movie your story & this movie story almost same but it depend on you. Iam just like adviser iam not trying to discourage you. Maybe this step will good for you. If you like or dislike about my opinion you can contact me on my email. (ubaidahmed124 [at] gmail.com) thank you take care bye.
Abhishekrt (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-23)
sorry Neha I think I read this story late... But after reading this story I felt it Quite interesting... But I wanted to know more about what happened when you and your friends visited there... So please answer for it... I m exited about this documentary too...

Waiting for the reply! 😕 😁
ram (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-26)
hey neha there is nothing left to explain for me as everybody have had their requests but I just want to know more about the place and your experience ok?
deepack (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-09)
hi neha, I found the story very interesting and would like to know more, about what happened when your friends visited that bungalow.

Looking forward to your reply,
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-05)
Hmm, I think I may have a logic explanation for some of this, as it sounds similar to the "zombie" urban legend of Jamaica and some of the tropics.

A lot of times, practitioners of black magic would have a great knowlegde of the body, as well as different toxins that can affect the body.
In the Jamaica legends, these practitioners would grind pufferfish (very toxic; causes paralysis and even death) into a powder, then blow the said powder into the face of their intended victims, which they would inhale (everyone eventually has to breathe). The paralyzing effect of the toxins would kick in, and the victim would appear to be dead, because the toxin also slows the heart's rate to a rate that at the time, was impossible to read.
The victim would be pronounced dead, then they would be buried. The slow heart rate and super relaxed muscles would work at an extremely efficient rate, which allowed them to breathe in a coffin, until the black magic practitioner decided to dig them up, either that night, or the next night.
The harsh effects of the toxin would also cause the brain of the victim to sort of become in a vegetable like state, thus "Carribean zombies" were born. The practioner could command the submissive victim to do all sorts of things, as the frontal lobe (controls judgement) of the victim was pretty much useless. Perhaps similar toxins were used in India, and the Englishman became obsessed with control, power, and knowledge that comes with black magic, so he offed his family, and used this 'reviving' method on others.

Now, as with many urban legends, it starts as a truth that gets blown out of proportion. I'm in no way saying your's is false, but you may want to do research to find out more.

I look foward to hearing about your friends' account. 😊
gency (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
hey I think there is one such episode in a serial called aahat that was telecasted on SONY channel.
naveen9885 (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-27)
I read your story of your mother. I made a comment to. Your plan of taking documentary is very good I appreciate your dare but be care full danger will come to you at free of cost but once it hits you can't escape from it be care full better take suggestion of your dead mother who is helping you when you need.

And please send me more details of your experiences and all to my email naveen98859 [at] gmail.com if possible. May be I may help you in such matters as I am some experienced to.

Thank you.
anupama (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
Neha,
This looks like filmi type of story. Very scary. Film will be hit.
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
Hi Neha,

Thanks for the story, I appreciate your idea of making the documentary film on this incident of black magic but you should convey the public at large that this is a fact & not fake, you should show the location & story behind this.

Black magic was used in ancient India by wicked people but these magic was also used by good people also but in recent people has forgotten black magic due to invention of Nuclear Power which can destroy human race.

Law of Nature says that every wicked deeds goes punished according to their KARMA so let's not forget that God is above us who judges everything. Please let me know that how this documentary film will be. God Bless you & your family.
katie100 (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-30)
If you and your friend are planning on going in that bungalow...DON'T! It might just be an urban Legend but anything is possible. You must stay clear of these things! For your own safety don't go into the bungalow to prove something! Take care ❤ ❤ xxxxx
Rhiannon (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-30)
Yeah great story, but that's just it, it's a story. I thought this site was for telling about your OWN experiences not for telling local legends? If you had of put your experiences on here along with the legend then it would be worth something, not in parts though.
angel_eyes (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-29)
Very nice story. I live in india but never came across this story. But thanks and I am very much looking forward to your next story.
Hawkgirl (6 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-29)
Hmm... I'm really having a hard time believing this one... Do you have any proof of the happenings? I don't know, news reports or something?
mikeandalex (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-29)
WOW! That sounds really serious and creepy. Good luck and can't wait until your next story. 😊 😊
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
Interesting story. In all my years being privy to supernatural happenings, I have not known any spirits with the ability to cut out body parts. I have seen anger and been at the mercy of some pretty"Nasty" Ghosts and Demons, but your story is an interesting one. After 40 plus years, I never feared an entity could cut me up...it's made me want to investigate a little more. Have always felt protected, but this (your story) hasn't made me more fearful, but will try to get to a safer state of mind when the Ghosts come a calling, and they always find me...Blessings,Ghostseer
fixbrainster (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
Hello neha, heard a lot of black magic stories hanuman chalisa will really work as a great protection... Take care
tboro (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
hey that's really very creepy... I hope you and your friends take with yourself rudra mala as I heard these beads protect you from evil things and hanuman chalisa... As you mentioned that these spirits kills people so don't take it lightly... Please be very carefull and I want to know more about these place... May god be always with you...
sophia786 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
i was wondering if this is a true story... Like it is a realy interesting story...
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
Hi Neha,

Magic gives one powers and a lot of people love power. It seems that black magic gives people more power then white magic. There have been cases where eyes,heart,liver,and male private parts are used in black magic or the occult. Many occultists and practitioners of black magic here in America denounce these types of actions done against other humans.
shaishav34 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
Hi Neha, that's a really nice story. The Era during the British Raj is truly filled with supernatural happenings.
I am looking forward for your documentary film on this subject.

Good Luck ❤ ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: