You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Germantown Philadelphia Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Germantown Philadelphia Ghost

 

I lived in Germantown an historic neighborhood in the City of Philadelphia. The place I was living at for five years had a lot of activity going on through-out the day, but especially between 3am- 4am in the morning... I used to see what I called pin lights and shadows that my cat would confirm by her reaction to the movement... I started to take pictures on my mobile phone, and picked up undebatable figures and apparitions. The activity seemed to have become worse... These pictures are still on my old cell phone, but I have one on my current Phone that I would love to share once I figure out how to do it on this site...

Germantown Philadelphia Ghost

I felt like I was being stared at one day, and noticed energy movement, so I grabbed my phone, and took a shoot... And there it was, a face behind my chair looking right at me... Throughout the photos, and the experiences I had while living there, the most physical looking one was at night, while sleeping I woke up, and felt as if I was being stared at again... Only to look in that direction to see a red energy that turned into a full face... I was so used to things happening to me there, that I had the courage to yell at it, it looked very hurt and moved out and disappeared at the same time. And no, it wasn't a dream, as you could imagine, I couldn't fall asleep after that...

For the most part over the years, I woke up to a heavy, and hopeless presence in my room, but this next time the feeling was right over top of me and I don't think it was aware that I was not sleeping... Well it whispered into my ear and I felt its lips... I got up and yelled at this one. Too... Bad mistake! I fell to the floor and as if a truck was on top of my chest and twisting, I couldn't breathe... I thought I was going to die... My heart felt weak for about a week after that and co workers forced me to see a doctor... I never told them or the doctor what happened for obvious reasons... Somebody tell me how to add a photo please... Thanks

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, toomanystories, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

toomanystories (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-07)
HI smileydelwen, your sight is not fooling you... Yes there is a face and others. I no longer live in that area, but Germantown is very historic. There was the Battle of Germantown that allowed the British into Philadelphia. Plus the current History of the area is just the crime there. In-fact, next door at the check cashing store, there was a 5 person homicide a few years before I moved in.
As far as noises, yes, and shadows, the pin lights etc. Once the kitchen door creaked open and freaked me out.
When I yelled at the one demon, I rebuked it in Jesus name. He and only He has The authority over these entities. Google Steve Quayle
smileydelwen (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-29)
hey there.
Im not an expert or anything but looking into your picture, I sort of see a person in the corner behind the chair, its not very clear, but looking at it, I feel scared, questions - do you ever hear any voices or noises made by the ghost or demon? Question - What sort of history resides in your area or hometown?
toomanystories (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
I here you mcnutts. The pics are in my old camera phone, and this one that is up is on my current phone.
mcnutts (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-03)
Write back to let me know where I can see theese pics.
Next time TRY not to yell.
Just like (YOU) one does not like to be yelled at.
I think that is why the other one got sad, but they must know not to bother the living and carry on.
toomanystories (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-01)
Thanks guys, they sent me an email to forward the picture to, I hope you guys see it soon. Thanks, toomanystories
Grinder (5 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-31)
I know the moderators of the forum post pictures that are sent to them. If you can get it from your phone to your computer (bluetooth?), I'm sure if you sent it to them with the name of the story they'd be willing to add it.
Reggieaz20 (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-31)
Toomany they only ways I can think of to get the pictures from you phone to the computer is send the picture to your email and save and add from there or if your phone has a memory card save it on there and take the memory card out and put it into the computer you are using if it has a memory card spot I hope these work for you. And I would love to see the picture if they do.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: