You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Little Old Lady In Waterloo Ontario Canada

Real Ghost Stories

Little Old Lady In Waterloo Ontario Canada

 

As a teenager who grew up in Waterloo Ontario Canada I had many friends. 1982 or 1983 it was one of those summer where you call up everyone you know to see who has the most interesting weekend planed. I was 16 or 17 years old. I can't remember the friends name it's been 27 years it's been a long time. If I remember correctly the friends house was a rally point before we left to the party were ever that was.

I remember being in the living room of the early 1900 century home. "Hey so where is the bathroom?" Answer "Bathroom is upstairs." "Whatever you do don't turn your back when you come down stairs "Obviously my next question was "why." The answer left me kind of stunned "There is a little old lady who lives upstairs who doesn't like people who turn there back on her, she will push you down the stairs",

I was then told the story of the little old lady who haunts the upstairs of the house who goes from room to room at night terrifying every one in there beds. Apparently turns from an apparition of a little old lady to skeleton or other demonic form. I was at the time a non believer.

So I went upstairs to the bathroom, washed up went to head back down stairs and what do you think happened next? I reached for the handrail went to take my next step from the top of the stairs and something hit me like a linebacker in the middle of my back. There were 21 steps to the second set of steps that turned into an L shaped stairway. My feet never touched another step my body and face hit a painting at the bottom of first set of stairs the painting glass smashed and I hit the L turn of the stairs in a heap. Every one in the house came running. Everyone was concerned about how I was. I was fuming obviously more made than anything.

"Someone pushed me down the stairs."

I was informed that there was no one up stairs. I wanted to go back up stairs to see for my self but the parent said no. I took a while to sink in what happened I was convinced there was someone upstairs that pushed me.

More stories to come be patient!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dooggie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mulder81 (16 stories) (21 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-18)
That was just a great story. I am beleiving it's a force of somekind. Ghots can't do that.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-15)
dooggie--I agree, that was some violent assault. And that everyone was to some degree acquainted with and acquiescent to the "little old lady" perpetrator speaks volumes.
So it's your turn now. Tell us how it made a difference in your experiences from then on. They do change us all.
OnlyTruth (4 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-15)
that is a very interesting story, and one reason I say that is becasue I am also in the waterloo area in ontario. Where abouts was the house you were in?

Do you know any other stories that happened at this house?
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-15)
OMG! 😲 I wasn't expecting you to describe such a violent assault. You were brave to want to go back upstairs and confront whatever pushed you. If that were me, I would have made a bee line right for the front door. You are lucky you didn't get seriously injured. Thanks for posting, can't wait to hear the rest of your stories. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: