You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Cuddler

Real Ghost Stories

The Cuddler

 

In the morning around 0130 on the 16AUG2010, I had turned my TV off and went and lay in my bed. I always sleep on the right hand side, lying on my back, and that's how I always wake up. At 0345 almost 0400 I woke on the opposite side of my bed on my side in a fetal position. I wasn't cold but a little disturbed to why I was wide awake, and on the other side of my bed. I walked around my 1 bed room apartment, and then looked through my living room window to check on my truck. Everything seemed fine so I went and laid back down on my bed on the right hand side, on my back, looking up at the ceiling with a feeling of that something was about to happen. About that time I started feeling the left hand side of the bed go down, and my left shoulder pressing down also. I wasn't scared, a little nervous, but thinking to myself, remaining calm. "Ok I know I'm not dreaming and my bed just sank down. Something is doing this. I just kept looking at the door which was to my right I started moving my left shoulder in the indention in the bed to make sure it was really happening without looking. After 10 to 15 seconds, the gravity feeling stopped. I don't know if this entity was evil or good. I remained calm and kept telling myself I can handle whatever happens.

I have one other experience but it was about 17 years ago and it terrified me. I'm 28 now and I'm not scared I'm just wondering what it was and why it decided to make itself apparent.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CharlesNCharge, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

666devilchicks (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
😕 there are three devil chicks and I for one don't remember posting this but my name is shajuana and I just gotta say nothing about this story seems paranormal to me

Good story though and what I think is that you may have already been part awake so that's why you were wide awake and the 'gravity' feeling was probably just that you were off your centre of balance

Shajuana/razzberry 4 eva ❤ 😆

This comment from troyarn is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

666devilchicks (12 posts)
-4
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
us devils say that you should not accept its approach and shouldve told it your not interested 😁 ❤
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
Charles--I think what you experienced is still open to interpretation, anything from dream remnants to an introduction of some sort. In a week or two you may know. Please keep us posted if there are further developments. ~ James

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: