You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Demon Ghost Boy

Real Ghost Stories

The Demon Ghost Boy

 

This happened about 2 years ago when I was home alone one night. For some odd reason the ghosts I see seem to be more active when I'm alone.

I was just sitting on the couch watching TV when it started to happen. I had left the room momentarily to fetch my mobile from my bedroom. That's when I started to hear a deep chuckle coming from behind me. I assumed that it was coming from the TV and walked back. But I started to feel like I was being watched.

I heard the same chuckle again when I sat back down, which I found really weird because the show was on an ad break. I switched it off to see if it would happen again, and it did.

Now I knew there was a presence in the room, I was usually ok with it because it happened many times before. But something about this one didn't feel right.

The chuckle happened again and as I turned around I caught a glimpse of the ghost. I couldn't believe it, I was expecting to see a grown man, but what I was seeing was just a young boy no older than around 8 years of age. Yet it seemed to have such a deep manly voice. He looked starved and very thin and I couldn't see any eyes. Just black pits where his eyes should be. He ran past me briefly still laughing. Whether he was laughing at me I wasn't sure. He did it again in the opposite direction and then stood before me for a little while still chuckling. What he seemed to be doing was circling me.

At this point I was beginning to freak out; I closed my eyes and repeated "go away, go away, go away" over and over. But when I opened them again, he was still with me.

He appeared in front of me again less then a meter away for a split second before disappearing again. Still hearing the deep laughter I got too frightened and left the house and ran to my next door neighbors.

After that night I did see him again for a while, but I can safely say that he is gone now. Though I never truly knew whether he was good or bad.

Other hauntings by stoogeX3

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, stoogeX3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-31)
stoogeX3,
This is definetly a 9 on the creep-o-meter for me. The deep voiced laughter would have sent me out the door!
I felt like I was at the movies when you sat back down in your seat and heard the deep laughter, the whole time I was thinking "Don't turn the TV off, wnatever else you do is of no concern to me, just leave it on."
I can completely understand the dash to the neighbors house. But since it does have the deep voiced laughter and the creepy look about it, along with your own sense of it not feeling 'right', and add to that the manner in which it behaved... If I had to venture a guess, I'd say an Imp maybe.
Thanks for the great read!
stoogeX3 (4 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-28)
[at] DARKNESS

Yes this boy was previously mentioned in my first story. I had asked my spirit guide over the ouija board what his name was. Apparently it was Luke.
[at] louslips
I don't know what it is about eyeless ghosts, although this is the only one I have seen without eyes, I hear about them a lot, All of you have some interesting and possible theories that I'll keep in mind

Thanks:)
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
LouSlips - that is a pretty interesting theory and does seem to make a lot of sense as to why they may appear that way.

Miracles51031- Yours is also an interesting theory.

Badjuujuu- Interesting theories. So many different theories that can make sense when people start coming up with theories about something.

I was thinking of the theory of what if the parts that don't appear when the spirit materializes were removed from the body (for if they were murdered for example) by someone and there for altered how the ghost would show up when it materialized?

I'm not sure how much sense that makes, but just throwing it out there.

Peace
JustCurious
PestilentPixie (4 stories) (52 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
This story is going into my favs. While I have no idea what it could have been or why it was there it is fasinating. Thank you for sharing. 😊
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
Lou: LOL!...Buckeyes are rulin' right about now, eh?...GO BUCKS!...Sorry, had to do it😆...
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
Miracles, that's a really good theory. Makes a lot of sense. 😁
Lou, your theory, that the ghosts can tell what image would frighten the witness, so they choose that image, I've run into something like that. I don't believe it was a ghost, but something more sinister. Whatever I was afraid of, the freaking thing took that form. I did not like that critter at all.
I read in Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson's book Seeking Spirits that when a ghost appears incomplete, missing eyes, hands, etc, it can be an indication that the ghost is being controlled by a stronger entity. Makes sense in some cases, but not always.
Lou, you have inadvertently given me my own crackpot theory for the day when you mentioned the mental image we have of ghosts due to Hollywood. 2 theories in fact. One theory is simply that we see what we expect to see. If we expect to see the black eyes/hollow sockets of a movie ghost, our minds can sort of superimpose that image onto the apparition we are actually seeing. After all, that's what a ghost is supposed to look like, right? I think that may sometimes be the reason for all the black eyed ghosts.
Crackpot theory #2. A person who held that idea of what a ghost should look like when they were alive. If someone thought that a ghost should have black eyes, missing eyes, or whatever, if that person should die and become a ghost, they will possibly take the form they expect.
Ok, just had to throw my 2 cents in. ❤
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
Miracles,
That is a distinct possibility. It just seems to me that there are SO many accounts where the eyes are black voids, that there is something to it.
I certainly do not want to imply that this poster is being less than truthful by taking this line, because I believe he/she is telling what they indeed saw. But what if spirits can and do, tap into our psyche, before they make an appearance like this? I think that most spirits know they are dead, or at least know that there has been a drastic change in their existence. If a spirit tried to determine what the best way to present themselves was without alarming a living person, or conversely, make themselves the most menacing, they could 1. Present themselves in an appearance that resembled someone the person knew, aka the doppleganger 2. Present themselves at their best and most beautiful, for instance the woman/girl in the white dress, or 3. Enter the mind of their intended subject and determine the subject's expectations of what a ghost should look like. IF this is the case, the average person's only frame of reference is Hollywood's version of afterlife... The hollowed out-eye socketed, zombie ghost.
I have described my experiences many times on this site; and my experiences are of full-bodied apparitions that appear just as solid as a living person, eyes intact...I've just never seen anything like what this poster, and many others have seen.

No feet? Maybe she knew you were a neat freak and didn't want to track up the rug?

No mouth? Ya' got me there... Maybe she's a Buckeye's fan... The only good ones are quiet ones.;)

Lou
Jemiance (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
He was probably just passing by, some spirits just wonder around and go to random houses.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
It does sound demon-like. Circling you-how scary! I would've run as well! 😨
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
Lou and JustCurious - I've been thinking about this eye think for awhile, as well as the sewn eyes and mouths. Trying to figure out the why to it. Just theories at this point, but I do have an experience I want to share, just as an example. It might help us in putting the pieces together.

I have a story on here about a little girl who lived in my home. When I saw her, I couldn't see her mouth or her feet, yet the rest of her I saw so clearly that, even now, I would recognize this child if I saw a picture of her. She was that visible. Anyway, why were her mouth and feet not visible to me? I could see the rest of the features of her face. I could see all the way to her feet, but not them. I also cannot recall seeing her hands. In my gut, I know this little girl was murdered. I believe she was gagged and bound and that's why I couldn't see them.

So my theory, or maybe question, is this. What if these ghosts, spirits, whichever you choose to call them, couldn't see when they died? Whether blind by birth, by accident, or illness, or even if their eyes were covered by something when they died. Anyway, to borrow my favorite phrase from BadJuuJuu, that's my crackpot theory of the day.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
JustCurious,
The apparition part, I get. I have a few stories on here that may elaborate that part of it. The hollowed out eye sockets are what I don't get. I believe spirits can and do, make themselves appear as they want to appear. So, unless they are trying to make themselves look more scary... So my question wasn't, why do they appear? It is, why do some appear with no eyes?

Lou
CSAofficer (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
One thing. If it were a demon. All you would have to say is in the name of Jesus Christ I demand you leave me. But a pretty creepy story if you ask me.
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
That sounds really scary. I don't think I could have stood my ground like you did and tell it to go away. I would have probably left the house ASAP and went somewhere else to hang out for a while and then figure out what my next step would be. However the fact that you said it had a deep voice speaks to me that (like what other posters have said) that it is probably something desguised as a child ghost and that it was probably using that disguise just to mess with you or try to get close to you.

Louslips - I'm not to sure about the apparations forming that way either. I'm in the same boat as you as far as not having any experience as far as seeing them form like this. The only thing I have noticed (or have seen) is shadow people. I will try and post a story about my experience sometime for other people to read as well but as far as apparations I feel as lost as you as far as experience in that field and really hope that someone is able to answer your question so I can read the answer as well, however I will try and do some research into it and get back to you.

Peace
JustCurious
Kendall (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Creepy! My house has shown a small girl, smiling at me, but nothing this creepy, and my house is horrifying! I think that this is verywell not a small child entity, more of a demonic spirit, they can take themselves in any form, so if I were you, try to do some research on the house, using olive oil to clease if you feel like you can take that risk, a lot of times it just agrivates them, or you can talk to someone with a porfession (sp) in this feild. Good luck.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
eeeek! I don't like human children much less ghost children. That would have scared me to death.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
So, Trix aren't for kids?...at least ghost kids. Silly rabbit.
I agree, I think it is something disguised as a child.

Stooge X3, This is a general question for yourself and all... Since it has never happened to me in my experiences, I thought I would ask. What is with the eyeless apparitions I read about in a lot of stories? I've seen them on the movies, but in my experiences, not so much.
Sounds like something Tippi Hedron would know about.

Lou
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Hi stoogeX3, oh my goodness... I would have left the house too if it was me in your shoes. What I don't like is the deep manly voice and the deep laughter coming from it. For me it sounds like it just came in a form of a child. I don't like children ghosts-they freak me out, because maybe in my subconscious I would like to believe children go straight to heaven when they die. But sadly it seems like some of them is still wondering around between two worlds. I think this one you saw was out for it to scare you out of your blood group if you know what I mean.
Why I don't trust ghosts children is because I think evil spirits will try and trick us by coming in the form of a child duo to the fact that children is a very soft spot for about everyone of us. Take care, and thanks for sharing this experience you had. Trix.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Is this boy you see, named Luke like you mentioned in your other story? If so does he do this everytime you see him. Please keep us posted on this one.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
I've always found that being forceful even in fear has the best results. I'd be scared as well, and hopefully this won't be an issue again. I'd also suggest maybe a cleansing by whatever your religious beliefs are, and work on your personal shielding.
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
Um...I don't think I would want to find out either. It sounds like you stood your ground, and nothing bad ever happened. Cool.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: