You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: Bella's Death And Afterlife

Real Ghost Stories

Bella's Death And Afterlife

 

I will tell you how she died and then ghost experience for the story to make sense.

It was a cold night and Bella loved eating things in the dirt. I had previously owned a garden with snail pellets and to a puppy at 11 weeks old they could kill her.

One night, a Saturday, after my favorite AFL (footy) team had lost we went home and Bella was sick. We couldn't do much more for her since the vet was shut so we gave her some milk, as a treat, and went inside. I stayed back for a while and held her face close to me "I promise I will come back out after I have dinner." But I never came out. We later went out to find her, dead. I felt so guilty about my promise.

A few weeks later I was outside one night playing and it started getting dark but I didn't notice. I soon realized I was out in the dark, alone. I heard a whimpering sound behind me so I turned around. There, standing in the white street lamp light, was my baby Bella. I could see right through her. She had a pleading look like she wanted me to not feel guilty anymore. She walked up to me but I was frozen on the spot, dumbfounded. I got so scared I ran inside and told my mum. She didn't believe me so I left it at that. The next night I went out there and said "I am sorry Bella. I am sorry I broke my promise."

She must have left the night I first saw her cause I didn't see her then or since. She died 2 years ago and I just found this site to share my story with. I need answers. Please.

Do you think she was trying to make me not feel guilty? To not be afraid of the dark outside anymore?

Other hauntings by MaddyMasacar

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MaddyMasacar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

abanob (1 stories) (31 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-12-21)
Maybe it was demon with her form you said you was in dark I don't think that was good becuase demons can take any form they want...
keno11 (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
its a very moveing story I almost cried 😭 😭 she might have wwanted to make you feel better not feel gilty she loved you and I love this story to ❤
MysteryVin (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-20)
Mabye she came to tell you your not guilty I'm fine and I want to cuddle. ❤
MaddyMasacar (3 stories) (19 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
I read all the comment and thanks for your support, I would love to attach a picture of her but I can't find any except for one. But I don't know how.
I wish you guys could have seen her, she was so young and a blue heeler.
She is part of all my passwords now:)
Thanks for your support. It is funny how ever since I joined this site I have had more ghostly/demonic experiences.
But anyway thanks for the comments:)
Snowy23 (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
I think that you dog wanted to see you one last time and that she came back to say that she doesn't blame you. She also came back to forgie you most likley. Pets are humans in fur. Let us know if she comes back. Oh and sorry about your dog. ❤
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
Hi MaddyMasacar,

As the other posters said she was a friend to you and did not want you to feel bad about her passing. I think it's just wonderful that you saw her! My sisters dog also passed on and still hangs around their place.
Nice sharing, loved it!

Peter,
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
I think she was asking you to stop feeling guilty. Pets are like that, they love us and want us to be happy. They will sometimes pay us a visit after they have passed, to let us know it's time to stop hurting and find peace. Remember her with love and joy, I believe it's what she wants. ❤
lynrinth (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
I think she was just letting you know she was just fine. She was there at a time you were afraid, and needed guidance the most. No, I don't think she was trying to make you feel guilty. Only you are doing that to yourself. Just know, she is fine. You can let the guilt go. It was probably her time to go, when she died. Just remember her with love, and move on with your life. There is probably another dog just waiting for you to find it, and love it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: