You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Bed Started Shaking 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Bed Started Shaking 2

 

I made a previous story that is connected to this one. I'm not really good at telling stories but I'm trying my best.

This is beyond my control and I just want it to stop. A few weeks ago my bed finally stopped shaking but after a week thing began to change.

I feel like the entity is getting stronger. Every time I lay on my stomach, I feel it touching my back and legs. Even my area. I try to ignore it but I just can't take it anymore. My bed is shaking slightly every time I fell it on my back. I would freak out a bit because when I look I don't see anything yet I feel it.

A few nights ago it's gotten stronger, I would listen to music or check my Facebook and all of a sudden I feel pressure on my inner thighs. At first I thought it was just me, But I figured out it wasn't. So I let it go but it got to the point where I feel it on my inner thighs, My private area, My back and sometimes my butt. I even felt it penetrating my privates while the bed shake, Then I'd move a little to get the feeling or it off me.

But this time, I swear, It's drawn closer to me. Even when I lay on my side I feel it holding my hip and I'd feel pressure on my back. When I sleep I can feel it's presence, At this moment I feel it putting pressure on my lower leg. I still sleep with light on, But of course it's dim, Enough to light up my room but not too bright, I even sleep with the tv on so I don't hear anything like foot steps or banging etc. I bought a cross necklace but I guess it's not helping at all.

I'm normally home alone so it kind of makes me uncomfortable to be alone with this entity, Because that when most activities happen, I would leave some lights on but my dad hates it when I turn on lights I don't need to use, Since I'm always camping in my room. The funny thing is when I go to the bathroom there's this dark spot by the bathroom and I'd always feel like there's something there so I'd kind of move slowly to turn on the light and quickly get in there.

I'm not the type to be scared of the dark but I've heard most entities do more when it's pitch black dark so I try to turn on light wherever I walk around my house. That explains why I sleep with a dim light on.

I haven't had any erotic dreams though. So this can't be what I thought it was, Or maybe it is, I don't know. I'd feel it touching my stomach when I'm laying on my back or touching my chest. I would ALWAYS and MOSTLY feel it on my legs though. What's weird is that when I have the covers over me, I feel like a few parts of the blanket would get hard or heavy. No, it isn't my imagination.

I'm just looking for more help. Obviously it's back and won't leave me alone. Just please... Any advice will be grateful.

Other hauntings by SoniaMary23

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SoniaMary23, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostgirl16 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-17)
I would suggest buying a bible and praying. A cross and incense are of this world and probably won't do much good. And, remember, even though Incubi are demons, demons are fallen angels and to fight this off you need to pray and ask God to send an angel to protect you.
Secret_Dromouse (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-23)
😕 You're probably going to dislike this when I write it but; the fact you jumped straight to the conclusion that its an incubus is feeding the power of suggestion in your mind. Your a 16/17 year old who is going through a huge change in hormones as your body changes, these feelings are natural and trust me i've had them too. However as i've gotten older (and being 20 next May) your hormones start to calm down and these feeling near enough go away. I think if you rub it off your shoulder completely and not think about (even in your subconcious mind) it will pass. It is going to take some time but persevere and carry on no matter how hard it is, at the end you'll be fine. Ok. X ❤
KathySalem (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
I am experiencing the saaaaame exact problem that you are. I have had incubus attached to me for 2 years now. I'm not a religious person and maybe that's why things have gotten bad to worse. I have tried to resist this incubus by ignoring it and try not to give into all the physical stimulations. But after awhile I got sick and tired of the constant sexual stimuli? Anyways after my finals I was very drained mentally and just plain exhausted. If there was 1 night I just wanted to have peaceful sleep that was it. But the incubus had other plans for me. That night I gave into the incubus. Basically, I shouted at it " You want to phuck me?! THEN PHUCK ME ALREADY!"... I had the most intense orgasm euphoria you could possibly imagine! But I warn you once you give in. It will become 1,000 times harder for it to leave. To this day I can number 4 boyfriends that have broken up with me because of the incubus.
becky-campbell (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-19)
Okay no problem! But really, when you think about it, although spirits may be scary if you don't let them take control they can't hurt you, I have made some mistakes as you can tell in my story, but my advice to you is just relax and TAKE CONTROL:)
SoniaMary23 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-18)
Thanks... ParrotPig. I'll try that suggestion. Btw nice name. I almost couldn't take you seriously but thanks for your help.
ParrotPig104 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-17)
In my opinion, acting aggressively toward the entity can be VERY dangerous. In some cases it might work, however in others it might only make it a lot worse. If I were you, I would look into cleansing spells and burning a stick of sage around your room to rid of the unwanted entity. You can never take a risk with situations like these.

ParrotPig104
SoniaMary23 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-16)
Thanks ladygreywolf, I'll try to buy ot wherever it is. [: You were a lot of help.
ladygreywolf (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-16)
Once you get sage or sage inscents you burn them like a candle, that is another thing is you could order a white candle and burn it too- like when you pray or meditate- focus on pushing this entity away or rebuking it- focus is powerful our thoughts are powerful! 😊
SoniaMary23 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-16)
Ladygreywold, I'll take your suggestion and try to but one at the BX (On post kind of store like a mall and PX is mostly similar as BX). Also what do I do once I get the sage?

Vanessa, I'm not making a rational excuse. The base is far from my house since I live off post and I don't drive yet. I don't tell him all the details about the ghost, I tried talking to him about it but the more I bring it up the more pissed off he gets. I'm not military so the schools on base cost $10,000 a school year. Which is over $1,100 every month. I might be going to a public school in January but not quite sure yet.

UPDATE:
I'm starting to get irritated and uncomfortable the more it messes with me. It makes my bed shake and make my body shake somehow. And no, I'm not shaking scared. This even happened when I was someplace else besides home. I tried to ignore it thinking it was just me but I can't take it anymore. I already have problems with other things and I DO NOT need another problem involving ghosts. This is ridiculous I'm tired of this...
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-16)
SoniaMary23

Sorry, but you keep using the excuse that your dad will think you are crazy if you try this or that. But, you also say that you are mostly home alone. There should be no problem then since he won't see you attempting the sage and other things that have been suggested and won't be there to accuse you of being crazy.

I find it difficult to accept that a father won't take his daughter seriously about something which involves molestation. How many times have you tried to discuss it with him? Has he suggested any other explanation besides imagination and insanity? If he's so intent on you being crazy, has he suggested taking you to a counsellor in case it is psychological to do with you being alone pretty much 24/7?

Perhaps you could discuss public schooling rather than home schooling with your dad? It's not a good idea for anybody of any age to be cooped up indoors 24/7

With respect
ladygreywolf (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-16)
SoniaMary23-
Quite understood this can be a sensitive subject for some people, White Sage (Salvia apiana) often is available in inscents too and they do smell pleasent enough to pass off to your parent as just wanting some inscents to make your room smell pleasant? They should be available online to buy or in nearly any inscents shop. Just trying to help think of options but since you are in another country I am not familiar with other than online I would not know where to get things. Burning cleansing herbs herbs may be easier to get by with and not have your dad think anything of it.
SoniaMary23 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-16)
At Ladygreywolf, I don't know where to find a sage and how to use one, And I would cleanse my house but I don't know how and my dad will just think I'm going overboard with all the ghost stuff that he doesn't even believe. It's really hard trying to do every bodies suggestions but my dad will get mad, You know how some parents thinks it's just our imagination. Ugh...
ladygreywolf (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-15)
CDubber- I am ok now it was a few years back but was the most I would say violent interaction with any entity I have come into contact with, I have had a number of interactions I am quite sensitive always have been but but I would say even more so since my 2002 car accident (I was a DOA and some how according to the EMT after about 5-10 minutes I literally jumped back to life), so I have come to the understanding that these thing exist and through trial and error or incident if they are not signifcantly bothering me to leave them alone and if they are as this entity was to get help, oh yeah and burn White Sage regularly I have not yet had any negative responses from burning White sage or Desert Sage but it seems to keep a calm unfortunately I just moved into a new place and did not do that initially but I have its posting on here pending and have asked for some advice from a few others on here.
SonyaMary23- If this one has not turned volitile perhaps just burning some Sage would keep it at bay until you find a solution or to allow time to completely cleanse?
CDubber (9 stories) (49 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-15)
Ladygreywolf; I'm so sorry to hear that! In some circumstances I've heard that banishing the entity will only irritate the situation which is why I also recommended going for either what you said with the sage or some sort of cleansing and/or blessing of the house. I hope you're okay now after your ordeal and haven't been bothered since!
ladygreywolf (17 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-12-15)
CDubber- I tried that one time when I lived in GA, USA 5 years ago I had an apartment that had a nasty mean visitor in the master bath room that would once in a while make its self known (I had a jar of olive oil fly off the top of my fridge and land at my feet it nearly got me but a light out of my other bath room distracted me and the mean one would growl when ever anyone passed the bathroom, it shut every bible I put in the bathroom, and the faucet always dripped, hair went on ends when I entered) Well after trying to ignor it by keeping the bathroom door shut and not entering anymore I decided to take the same advice you are giving from my mother as well as telling it " That I rebuked it in the name of Jesus Christ and that by the blood of Jesus Christ and in the name of our father God I command you to leave this place you are not welcome here." - The results were the entity which I am completely to this day convinced was a demon became quite ticked off I literally knocked from my feet and pressed held to the floor and silenced my mouth was moving (I am strong willed and in my mind I was so determined that I was trying harder and harder to push sound out) but there was no sound coming from me, all the while the door that I kept shut was rapidly openning and shutting by it self. After a quite a few minutes it stopped I never quite commanding it to leave. It never left but I did because in the week following it was still growling and misbehaving, I moved as soon as I found a place.
I have since then learned to use many different methods since I have a running luck: (of visitors and occurances my mom who is very religiously Christian calls me a "hotspot" (I have never dabbled in Wiccan or demonology or Ouija) I am a free spirit Native American I draw from that and research and holistic beliefs and some Christian like beliefs.
None the less I have found burning White Sage (smudge sticks are easiest to use) and a fairly consistant basis in combination with any persons specific discipline keeps all activity to a minimum. ❤
SoniaMary23 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-15)
At JC, Yeah thanks, But I already tried talking to my dad, He doesn't believe me and thinks its my imagination so I stopped trying. Not that long ago, I just got home and I put all my stuff on my bed, Then I started to change into comfortable clothes until I heard my bed tilt and make a squeaky noise. I was far from my bed and I just stood there staring at my bed so that was pretty odd, I didn't see anything but heard my bed squeak a little.
JCAbigbear (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-15)
I'm sorry you're going through something like this. I would first recommend talking to your father and having a serious talk with him about it. I also suggest not addressing the ghost directly, I heard that when you do it's like acknowledging their presence and they become more active. Alas my knowledge isn't that great when it comes to these things but one thing I'm sure is to not talk with the spirit because you'll open a door you can't close later. I would try some of the advices given to you in this site. So far, I've seen that people on this site are really trying to help each other out and give support to one another. I hope you can find a solution to your problem.

P.S. Please stay away from Ouija boards. I don't know why but I felt that I needed to say that 😕
SoniaMary23 (2 stories) (17 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-14)
At Cristine, Thanks for the advise. I'm not looking for attention, I'm just looking for help. But your was very helpful and made me look at the bright side. I'll try my best. Danke. Oh and I'm not Japanese, I'm full of different race and mostly american.
At superhelper, Danke shun, I'll keep that in mind.

superhelper (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-14)
hey Soniamary23! Its me again listen if you don't want to try the spell that's cool... This is my only other advice remeber there may be bad spirits but remember there are also good ones too! If you have had anyone in your life pass even if it was just an animal try calling out to them for help... I can garuntee this works when I get freaked out I call on all the good spirits in my laugh for help and I feel much better

Good luck
Superhelper 😊

This comment from Cristine is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

SoniaMary23 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-14)
At Becky, Thanks for the advice. It's not that all bad but just kind of scares me when I feel it touching me yet can't see anything.
At Moongrim, I had a japanese bed before but I don't like them so I settled with a real bed.
At Javelina, Yes, I have a dog, He's coming to live with me soon hopefully, I have him in another country with shots that are due so I have someone looking after him until my dad flies there to take him to the vet and then bringing him home, So I'll be alone for 2 weeks top. He's a beagle, He's still a pup about 7 months old.
At superhelper, I don't know where to find that and I don't want to cause it anger since also you haven't tried it.
At Rook, I do try speaking to it sometimes telling it to stop and to leave me alone but it doesn't listen. It's really bothersome when I try to read and all I feel is electric energy all over my legs so I get a bit moody.
At Meaghen, Yeah, I'm not sure, This started happening a few weeks ago maybe a month, And I never thought this wasn't real until I encountered a entity.
At CDubber, I tried your method, I said it out loud. And my dad thinks it's my imagination so he'll just think I'm crazy and going overboard for cleansing the house and myself.
CDubber (9 stories) (49 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-12-14)
To me it sounds like you may be experiencing the sexual advances of a Incubus. From what I've read up on, they don't always advance on you through a semi dream state/sleep paralysis. I don't know what other tactics you have tried previously, but from what I've read, 'Banishing' this Incubus in the name of Jesus Christ seems to work for many.

"In the name of Jesus Christ, I withdraw all invitations and permissions to all incubus and succubus spirits. And in the name of Jesus Christ, I command all incubus and succubus spirits to leave my presence, leave my dwelling place, and leave my land; and take your families with you."

If this Incubus is persistent then you must stay strong. Do not allow this Incubus to have any connections or ties with you whatsoever. You have to break all soul ties and attachments to them. Do this by using the Sword of the Spirit, and visualize cutting the cords to them, while saying,

"In the name of Jesus Christ, and with the Sword of the Spirit, I cut and severe all soul ties, and attachments to all incubus, and succubus spirits."

I really hope this helps you. If all falls through, I would gravitate towards cleansing and/or blessing you and your house.

God bless and good luck!
-CDubber ❤
meaghenstandlee (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-14)
Wow that sounds terrible I don't know how you sleep my experience is creepy too but my ghost is more curious about me than sexual and touchy like that. He likes to knock on my walls and lay gently on my chest and whisper things. Good luck and just know your not crazy, you might just be a magnet to a spirit like I am.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-14)
SoniaMary23,

It seems you've tried my method for shileding and cleansing... And it provided some relief but things are, as the title of this experience implies 'happening again'. The method I suggested has to be re-newed every so often... For me it works out to be about every six months, give or take a week. So please feel free to use it again.

Also, when you begin to feel this pressure tell this 'entity' that it that it's 'touch' is unwelcome and that it's presence scares you. I hope you find relief by using the advice that is being given to you. Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
superhelper (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-13)
Hey SoniaMary23! Sounds like you've got some freaky stuff going on... If you want my advice... Try this spell... I know it sounds phony and iv given it 2 a few other people but its only because I trust the book: sprinkle angelica all over the house on saturday before sundown, and unwanted entities will not want to visit! I have never tryd it b4 but I got it from this book called "White Spells On The Go" there are more if you would like more advice reply to this comment asap! 😐
superhelper (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-13)
Hey SoniaMary23! Sounds like you've got some freaky stuff going on... If you want my advice... Try this spell... I know it sounds phony and iv given it 2 a few other people but its only because I trust the book I get it from: sprinkle angelica all over the house on saturday before sundown, and unwanted entities will not want to visit! I have never tryd it b4 but I got it from this book called "White Spells On The Go" there are more if you would like more advice reply to this comment asap! 😐
MissyM (2 stories) (152 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-13)
Jav
I love the idea of getting a dog in this case.
I was thinking rooks home cleansing/shielding too but then read the rest of your comment.
What a clever suggestion.
If anything a dog may make it so that your home isn't so lonely and keep you company while your Dad is working. A guardian and companion all in one.
NICE!
😁
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-13)
Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-13)
SoniaMary23,
I am so sorry that you have had to endure this. There are a few choices and remedies you might like to try. Rook, one of our more trusted regulars, does have a home cleansing and shielding method that has received rave results. I'll post it in a separate post after this one.
However, I do have another idea you may want to add to whatever you decide to use. I'm just coming from my own experienes in this one. But I do find it interesting that it isn't suggested more often. There are other experiences posted here in the past that are very similar to yours, and some of those found relief from bringing a good sized pet into the home. Something of impressive size, like a dog that won't eat you out of house and home. And a protector is nice to have around when you are home alone much of the time as you are, they sense spiritual activity much sooner than humans, and their growl is a very effective deterent.
Just something to ponder,
Jav 😊
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-13)
Perhaps it's time to get one of those Japanese floor mattresses. It'd be a whole lot harder for you to be woken up by the bedframe shaking.
Http://www.hollowhill.com/guide/ifghost.htm

If anything else, try consulting one of the local Shinto Priests, of whom they've got much experience in dealing with ghosties.

Http://www.jref.com/japan/society/shinto.shtml

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: