You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Columbia Dr., August, Ks

Real Ghost Stories

Columbia Dr., August, Ks

 

In 2008, I started a remodel project on a house I was going to rent. During the first few weeks of restoration is when all hell broke loose and I should have picked up and left then but instead I went into a full blown spiritual warfare, not understanding that this would change my life forever.

I was bound and determined to finish a project that I had started with this house. Starting out with little things that happened like motion detectors going off, boards that were standing would fall over as I passed by them, to moisture rising from the floor in the center of the house. From then it escalated into sounds of wings fluttering and a white powder substance would come up through the cracks and crevices in the walls and flooring. When this would happen I would leave and come back the next day. I was not going to let this win no matter what the cost would be as I am stubborn man and accomplish whatever I set out to do.

I knew this was beyond anything that I could withstand when one day all the bean pods from a Locust tree that were scattered all around the house were all pointing at the house. I contacted the landlord about this and first he thought I was nuts, and after explaining some of the prior events he said there was probably an animal that was under the house and hired a man that part time specialized in removing animals and came to the house and set several traps baited with Vienna sausages. After 1 week and nothing captured the man never came back, thus leaving all of his traps and either myself or the landlord never heard back from the man.

At this time I kicked into my own ways of trying to catch or kill whatever this was that was causing me all of this trouble. I finally got to the point that I could not finish this house restoration and handed the key back to the landlord and losing him as a friend.

Now this is 2014 and I have moved three times since then and whatever this is has followed me and still continues to make my life a living hell. I have pictures, videos of this energy and it flat scares me to know end. I pray every night for Jesus to set me free from this and I have yet to have that. My health is deteriorating more rapidly due to the stress of this. I since have stopped trying to capture or kill this, knowing that I cannot. I read the Bible as often as I can and understand that I have control of whatever this is and I believe that this is a demonic entity or entities by the size of the energy mass and I have laid myself completely in the arms of Jesus Christ.

Suicide is not an option as I refuse to end up like these things. I see them wherever I go and alls I can say is that I hope and pray that someday this tribulation in my life will come to an end. For those that also have seen or experienced anything like this DO NOT do as I have done nor speak to them or acknowledge them. I have 6 years of experience with this and I know what I am talking about. I have gone through all protocol to make sure this is all real such as MRI's, blood work and even tested for long term syphilis which can cause experiences like this.

I spent 5 days in an institution for depression and abuse for nothing as not once did a clergy come talk to me. I am as sane as I was long before this ever happened in my life and, as I have said, I have the evidence to prove this. If anyone can make this go away so that I may have my normal life back, I am begging for your help. I currently reside in Ellsworth county and open my door to anyone in regards to this through this paranormal team. Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, spete1959, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-29)
spete1959, I am terrified for you. Its good you have taken all appropriate measures to know you are the one not crazy in any way. Many people don't believe in these types of hauntings, and posessions. Considering what you have been experiencing for the last 6 years, its best to find an ordained preacher and a shaman. It sounds like somehow you awakened an evil entity. When you were trying to restore the house, did you ever come across some old belongings? Or perhaps ask your friend whom had rented before you? I third Griff 84, on the preacher and shaman. Keep praying and try to protect yourself with the white light. Imagine yourself being surrounded with a white light sent from God, full of love and protection. And pray while your doing this. It helps. Stay strong, and safe
spete1959 (1 stories) (2 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-03-26)
First off Thank You everyone for your comments and thoughts. To BadJuuJuu I went into this facility in Newton just to make sure that there wasn't anything wrong upstairs (mentally) along with the all the lab work etc... So that all angles were covered and this wasn't something that I was imagining. I had told them what was going on and this was what they put me in. Nothing what I had expected and checked myself out. As far as my visions of this goes like this. My first visual was of a 6 to 7 foot creature (part man and part fly) standing upright and levitated approx. 6 inches off of the ground and looking toward the ground. It was all black with wings folded in front of itself and had eyes of a common household fly. Needless to say I left the house immediately and returned a few days later. I have so much to say about this so people will know and understand what is really here on this earth and nothing to mess with like I had done. Other visions come in different shapes sizes ranging from inches to 40 feet tall. I have done a lot of research via books and internet about all of this and for the most part I have experienced everything prior to my research. I am a firm believer in suggestive thinking so what I am telling is very real and would not wish any of this on anyone. Yes they are attached to my clothing and are with me were ever I go. I do not fear any of them as I only fear God. They know how to push my buttons so to speak but my days of retaliation are over and just pray very often. I am closing for now and I will try and post my experiences as often as I can so that everyone can learn from this. I would like to write a book someday about this and donate all of the proceeds to church denominations and paranormal research groups as I DO NOT wish to profit form this but only be a teacher to those in need after I am released from this burden that torments my life. I believe that this is a burden that will allow me to be one of Gods soldiers when Jesus returns to destroy all of the evil that is on this earth. Once again Thank you and I will appreciate any help I can get from anyone to rid this burden so that I may lead a normal life of what time I have left here.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-26)
I guess there isn't really a delicate way to approach this, but you said that you spent some time in a care facility for depression and abuse. I don't mean to pry, but are we talking substance abuse? If so, have you been successful in stopping the abuse? Are you following the treatment plan they gave you for the depression? And, finally, are you seeing a professional in mental health on a regular basis?
The best way to handle the unknown is to approach it with a strong mind. There is nothing wrong with accepting help to achieve a strong mind. Its OK to ask for professional help, and there are several different treatment options. If one treatment option isn't working as well as you'd like, have an honest discussion with your health care provider and try something different.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-26)
spete1959 - wow that is terrible. I agree with Griff84 about the cleansing and speaking to someone. Have you done so already? Also, do you fear this thing or has it become more of a nuisance? I ask because I believe fear feeds anything power. You stated that you pray every night, which is good in my opinion if Jesus really does make you feel more secure.
You say you "see them where ever you go..." - who do you see? And what do they look like?
bizzle90 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-26)
Dude, I feel very sorry for you: (
To live with this for over 6 years you have been very strong and very resilient. As Griff84 mentioned above I really would consider visiting a local priest/pastor or even get in contact with a native american shaman! As from the sounds of restoring/building that house awoke a dark entity that has caused you major greif. All the best and don't give in!
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-26)
Hi spete1959, welcome to YSG.

Have you been to see a representative of whatever religion you believe in? I am very wary of giving advise with this sort of experience as it has never happened to me, therefore, I can't be certain I am not just spouting crap 😐, that said, if I were in your position, I would speak to a religious figure, and perhaps have myself blessed / cleansed, and also have the same done on my house. I know members of this site have an effective 3 day cleansing ritual which has been used by and worked for others.

I don't see how it would do any harm, and it would be a good starting point for you to rid yourself of this, and get back to yourself.

Please keep us updated😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: