You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Haunted Resort

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Resort

 

This was my experience last 2012 in a beautiful resort in Indang,Cavite. It was vacation when this took place. The resort has 11 different swimming pools which the water came from a flowing river (I'm not sure about that but it is flowing). I was 11 at that time and almost all of my relatives from my mother's side (siblings,aunts,cousins,nephews,niece and some relatives of my brother in law because he was the one who treat us) are present in our outing.

We arrived at maybe 5-6 pm and it was dark already. My brother-in-law Micheal went to the counter and asked for a room and cottage for us to sleep since we're staying there for two days. The man in the counter said that rooms are all occupied already but then he changed his mind and told us there's one more room left. As the man was leading us to the room, he looked very scared like he doesn't want to go to the room. He gave the key to Jimmy (my cousin's husband) and let him open the door but he couldn't. He kicked and pushed door hard and the door didn't open at all but when Micheal tapped the door, it quickly opened then they looked at each other with the what-the-heck-was-that face. On the other hand, us, my siblings and my cousins that were ready to dive to the pool went directly to the cottage together with my aunts. Then we saw something wierd. Two people with a priest is in the pool and the priest was soaking them to the water. After that, we found out that they have been posessed in some reason.

While we are busy eating in the cottage before we went to the swimming pool, my girl cousin Rox and our aunt Sheila which we often call Mommy looked at each other. My aunt asked her "Nakita mo ba yon?" (Did you see that?). Rox agreed and said "Oo mommy" (Yes mommy). They said that there was a yellow eyes and it was twinkling on the palm tree standing behind our cottage.

After taking pictures,swimming,having fun at the pool, the elders told us to take a shower and to sleep. The boys slept at the cottage and other girls including me, slept at the room with the babies and their mothers.

I woke up in the morning and realized that I was the only person on the room and those who slept with me are excited to swim again. When I was about to open the door, I bumped into my aunt Joy and told me to get out of the room. Next to her was my cousin Robby 20+ at that time who was crying, Rox, my sister Sav, Micheal, Jimmy, Neng (Jimmy's wife), and aunt Sheila.

I asked my younger cousins what had happened and they said that my cousin Robby had a dream about a girl in the room being stabbed in the bed by his own boyfriend after knowing that she is cheating on him and washed his hands on the comfort room. And that is why Mommy Sheila smelled a rotten flesh like when she was about to use the bathroom. My relatives that came from the room looked very shocked and we asked them why. They said that Robby asked them to flip the mattress of the bed and after flipping, they saw handprints made of blood and blood stains. And then Robby cried again.

Thank you for reading guys! This story was not yet finished. And I will make a part two if this story was published. If some grammars and words are wrong, I'm sorry.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostbuscus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BlackMurderknot (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-06)
I already searched the history of that resort but nothing was related about the crime ๐Ÿ˜ข. The people around the posessed were helping the priest to submerge them into the water. The one was struggling and the one was was crying. I didn't noticed what was the thing they're holding since the elders told us not to pay attention to them.

Actually, my cousin Robby wasn't the only who had this kind of dream/vision Mommy also told us that the girl in the room wasn't wearing white but black dress with flower designs. I think saw that girl once in the room's mirror.

Sorry if I got hotheaded last time I commented ๐Ÿ˜ณ. My older brother and I have an argument so when I saw some of comments, I replied them carelessy without thinking. I'm so dumb!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-05)
Murderknot: I understand if you are feeling frustrated for our questions and doubts about some parts of your story, and am sure writing it was challenging considering that English is not your mother tongue, I think you did a good job!๐Ÿ˜
And since you are considering to submit the second part of this story I would suggest for you to research for as much information as possible with your family and other sources before writing it.

There are some points on your story that I believe have a very natural explanation, like I have stated before. -Would you be willing to, at least, consider the possibility of all the events you mention in your story not being paranormal and try to see them from a different perspective that the one from the 11 y/o girl you were at that time?

I'm not going to ask the same questions again, except for few things: could you please forget the words of the manager and check on line the history of the hotel and see if this crime did really happen?
Do you remember if the 'possessed' people were acting in a violent or strange way?
And last: What were the relatives and friends doing to help the priest: were they holding some religious objects or helping him to shove the possessed ones into the water?

Thanks.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-05)
It is POSSIBLE... However not probable that a small congregation may have rented a part of this resort and attempted an exorcism by emersion in water... But I think it unlikely to be done in such a large resort as you describe... Most congregations try to keep things like exorcisms 'in the back room' so to speak.

I still can not believe the blood stains and mattress remained in the room.

The dream... I can believe that... A murder happened in that resort... I can believe that... That it happened in the room the dream occurred in... I can believe that... But the police have crime scene cleaners and the hotel would have cleaned the blood stains... Not to mention having the mattress changed... The stink as the blood decayed would have caused the room to be unrentable... And a resort does not want to lose business...

Thanks for replying... As you said you were only 11... Perhaps some of the little details got confused...

Respectfully,

Rook
Classicvintagechic (12 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-05)
There are some questions that I had in mind... But anyway, I'm looking forward to read the 2nd part of your story ๐Ÿ˜
Darkangel73 (4 stories) (127 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-05)
This reminds me of an experience I had when I lived at a motel. I totally had forgotten about it. The whole story is interesting to me, for the simple fact that a lot of violence happens in hotels etc. I noticed the "yellow eyes" appearance to be more common as well. Either way I wouldn't want that experience!
BlackMurderknot (guest)
-2
10 years ago (2014-05-05)
I don't really care if some of you didn't believe in my story. This was my experience and all I knew is that it really happened to my relatives and me. I'm not like the other teenagers here that would do some fiction stories and waste their time just to get some attention. I made an account to this site to share my REAL experiences.

And for the baptism thing... I'm not old enough to investigate and ask the people what had happened (I'm only 11 that time). My brother-in-law told me that they were posessed because he asked them.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-04)
rookdying: you always hit the nail on the head with your comments. ๐Ÿ˜Š

ZombiePikachu: I watched that case in an episode of "Paranormal Witness" just few weeks ago.

Murderknot: I'm looking forwards to read the second part of your story, perhaps you saved the best for the last.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-04)
If the congregation is small and they rent the resort, or a portion of it, then they could (would) consecrate the pool so that it may act as a baptismal font. However there are NO SET RULES that say the water must be 'special' it's not the water that has meaning it's the 'ACTIONS' that have meaning... Being Baptised is a representation of Christs Death/Burial...being dunked under the water is the Burial and resurfacing Represents His resurrection (stopping there as this is not a religious discussion).

The yellow eyes 'in' the tree. Could they have been Street Lights or lights from other buildings shinning through the branches of the tree? I ask because you stated they were 'twinkling'...which will happen when the wind blows the branches of a tree that a light is behind.

As far as the bloody hand prints still being there... AND it being the same mattress... I hereby toss the BS Blankie on this... SORRY there are to many small points that just do not 'ring true', or that can have a natural/normal explanation.

Respectfully,

Rook
ZombiePikachu (1 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-05-04)
I would not doubt for a second that this story isn't real.
Here are my reasons why:
1.) The dream about the stabbing is really paranormal. For example, there are many cases that involve dreaming of events. I know a case where a woman and her daughter moved in to an apartment and the first night the mother began dreaming of a couple that have stolen a young girl and basically tortured her in every way then they hid the body. The woman went to the police and told them where they hid the body and stuff. While she was explaining the police confirmed that almost everything in her dreams where what happened in the case. They showed her mugshots of the couple and they were the exact people... So if you haven't went to the police about this, go. The spirit of the young woman most likely wants justice. But that's your choice.

2.) I'm not sure about the yellow eyes but demons can be animals. In Ancient Greek (I believe.) all the demons were animals, or some messed up looking creature. The most powerful demon known to some exorcists was a sea-monster.

By the way, can you answer if you looked up the history and wether or not the priest was an illusion? I might have a few more answers:)
BlackMurderknot (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-04)
The one we asked was not just a staff it was the manager of the resort (I forgot)

As I wrote on my story the resort had 11 swimming pool and the second pool was where the "exorcism" took place. The people on the 2nd pool was either their friends or relatives and they're not having fun they were helping the priest. I mean why would they perform an baptism in a resort? They supposed to baptize people on a private pool or something ๐Ÿ˜•. The people that were not related to the posessed were in other 10 pools. Why would they stay in a pool if there's 10 others left?... So the pool wasn't full at all. They did it maybe because it was an emergency...

I hope you get my point ๐Ÿ˜
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-04)
BMn: thanks for replying, though I agree it would make no sense to baptize some one in a swimming pool full of people I have to ask -would it make sense to perform an 'spiritual cleansing' or an 'exorcism' in a swimming pool full of people? ๐Ÿ˜• I do not think so.

Have you checked the internet for information about the history of the hotel? Did a homicide really happen? -I wouldn't trust the staff blindly.
BlackMurderknot (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-03)
We knew that because my brother-in-law asked them and some friend of the "posessed people" told him that they were posessed and why would they baptize people in swimming pool that many other people were having fun and diving around? ๐Ÿ˜Š

My aunt and cousin saw it and nobody else. Even my cousin that was sitting in front of the tree didn't saw it either and that was strange. I forgot to mention that the eye was inside the tree like it was peeking at us.

A staff in the resort told us what actually had happened. My aunts also asked them why they didn't they changed the mattress and they didn't answer. Maybe they didn't changed the mattress and instead they just locked it like it was "out of order" ๐Ÿ˜

I got mad at them because they didn't woke me up but maybe they forgot about me because everybody was in the cottage eating and some already dived in the pool...

Thank you for reading my story... I hope you will read the sequel of my story Haunted resort 2 ๐Ÿ˜
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-05-03)
BlackMurderknot: this is intense!
I have some questions about your story:
The priest soaking two people in the swimming pool -Are you sure they were not being baptized? Some Christian sects perform baptism submerging the person completely in water, a difference of Catholics that only pour some water over the head of the person being baptized.
Who told you those people were possessed?

"... There was a yellow eyes and it was twinkling on the palm tree standing behind our cottage..." -Are you sure it was not an animal on the tree? After all it was already dark and it well could had been a cat or some other animal native to that region.

Have you tried researching if there was really a murder in the hotel that matches your cousin's dream? I find it odd that they would not discard the mattress after a crime, and the presence of blood on a mattress could have a different source, specially in a hotel room. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Why didn't your family wake you up as soon as they discovered the blood stains on the mattress?

Well, perhaps the answers are in the second part of your story, so far I'm not sure you experience anything paranormal in nature.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: