You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghostly Resort

Real Ghost Stories

Ghostly Resort

 

I worked on this resort as an operations manager and as a security supervisor from 05/03 to 06/05 . In this period I, and many other employees, encountered many strange happenings such as... Lights being turned off just to be turned on again. The sounds of a party in progress in a suite and just as we open the door it all stops, receiving phone calls from rooms that are supposed to be empty, the silhouette of a person's body on a bed in a room that is supposed to be empty. In the outer health club, you can hear someone on the second floor moving things , when you go to check on it there's no one there. This noise is constant as soon as you leave the floor the noise starts up again.

The management has no comment on the situation we have had three mediums visit us to explain what the problem is. During the buildings construction, two construction workers died. One in the spa and one at the health club. Ever since, the situation started.

If anyone is interested in visiting this beautiful property ask for Fred, he is in security and would be very happy to comment on this case. He has been working there since construction began on this property.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Emma (3 stories) (39 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-23)
What resort is this? If you would like us to visit, please let us know where it is. Thanks!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-20)
I Like JW's straight forward comment and he is right. Schistomaisis is a water bourne parasitic worm or worms. This Sir John Walter gave a different phony medical condition in another story. The only Sir John Walter I could find died a long, long time ago. I find this character questionable at best. Maybe we are dealing with the spirit of the long departed Sir John Walter. Should readers choose to accept his counsel be advised you do so at your own risk.
JW (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-19)
Sir John Walter, Did you just start first year med school? No such thing as Cshistomaisis. Shistomaisis is a water bourne disease though.

Are you taking psych 101 too? Major to be a mental rapist, oops I mean therapist?

As for me, I have a problem with necromancy though I live in a mental world of technocracy. It is possible that this is due to my interdenominational upbringing. Stellar huh? What do you think? Any mental thoughts?
sarah (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-19)
thats cool I wish the light would flicker on and off on me that would be a lot of fun

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: