You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Something Black And A Bride

Real Ghost Stories

Something Black And A Bride

 

This is my first story on this site. I am happy to share me experience. Guys I need your help. I am living in an apartment. I am always thinking that some one is watching me. Yesterday, I thought that some one is standing above me. I can feel heavy breathing. I can hear tick-tick sound like a watch. I was so afraid that I didn't took out my face out of the blanket until my grandma didn't come.

Before as well, I saw a shadow passing. Something black.

Please I need help. I told my mother about it but she said that there is nothing like that. I really don't think that this is my imagination.

Once I was in my room. I could see the entrance of the drawing room. I saw some one dressed in all black entering the room. I thought it is my mom's friend but after a long time no one came outside and the light was not switched on. I went to the drawing room and I was astonished to see no one. Not even a soul!

I was afraid after that. Once I saw someone passing in the washroom. I thought it was my brother. But I didn't saw anyone.

I really don't think I am paranoid, because, I don't want to be.

And yes one more thing I want your suggestions to how to overcome this problem!

One of my friend experienced this:

She was traveling on a very quiet road with her father. They saw a bride standing there. She was asking for help. Her father stopped and asked the bride sit in the car. She sat. When they traveled further a man came running and said that please don't stop if a bride asks you to do so. And he ran away. Both daughter and father turned back and saw no one. To this day my friend is paranoid!

Okay now I want your suggestions on both problems.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pearlangel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
Hi pearlangel! In your case, I think that ojha or fakir could not fight with our problem. Sometimes hypertension could play mind tricks. So, should visit a doctor rather then ojha etc.
🤔
pearlangel (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-13)
Sorry for responding late:
Sheetal and freakedoutfreddy:
No she is not suffering from any mental illness but she could see that bride every and late at night (midnight perhaps) she makes awful noises like someone is killing her. Her eyes turns red and she throw things here and there. 😢
ojha or fakir are called but they all say that nothing could happen! 😢 😢
freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-23)
Did your friend go mad after seen the ghost bride?
I'm sorry for that poor kitty. 😭
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-22)
At Pearlangel... Is she suffered from any mental illness or any paranormal thing? What is the condition of her now? 😐
pearlangel (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-22)
Well Sheetal! I really don't know how but she was seen holding the dead body of the cat which was bleeding and blood on her mouth!
To this day she is locked. 😕
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-21)
Pearlangel You are saying that the girl in second story ate her cat... What 😨 How she did this? Keep updating us
pearlangel (1 stories) (16 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-05-20)
Anushkasabre and Sheetal:
Thank you for your help. I am living here since 6 years and there is no such history of the house.
Lady-glow:
No the walls are not sound-proof and the bedrooms are joined but this cannot be coming from the other room as my head was on the opposite side.
I have checked my apartment but I didn't found anything.
And my friend is so much like...mad. She is locked up in her room and she owned a fluffy white cat but she ate it.!
Literally she ate it as her father had seen her with the dead cat in her hand and blood on her mouth! 😢
Any thank you for responding...
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-20)
Hi, like Anushkasabre I also suggest that you should call a ojha or fakir. May be they can help you. Other thing is your family member didn't experience this so it's natural they'll not trust you. If you are sure then you must insist your family for rituals.

How many years are you living there? If you are living there since many year so you should inquire this thing If you recently living their then you must clear your house by fakir. Additionally, Have you tried to find out history of house? Ask your neighbor.

This thing helps you to find out solution.

God Bless you... 😁
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-05-19)
Pearlangel: Could you describe your apartment in detail? I think it is difficult to say for sure if you have experienced something paranormal in nature.
For instance, -are the walls sound proof? Do you know if your neighbors next door own a mechanical clock? What about the layout of the apartments, could the next door bedroom be beside your own bedroom?
Perhaps the tick-tick and heavy breathing are coming from the other side of the wall, add to this a little imagination and you have a 'haunting'.

I'm not saying that everything is in your head, but it would be a good idea to walk around your apartment looking for something that could explain this sounds and shadows, like reflection of the light from passing cars, or from a neighbor's window, etc.

Your friend's experience is very interesting, many people have had similar encounters with ghostly hitchhikers, though I wonder if the gentleman chasing your friend's car was a living person or another ghost.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us and good luck finding what's causing them.
Anushkasabre (15 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-19)
Hey it seems to be a complicated case by the way why don't you call a fakir or ojha or maintain a regular journal about the location time surroundings etc 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: