You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Our First Experience In The New House

Real Ghost Stories

Our First Experience In The New House

 

My husband and I recently bought a house. The house is a three bedroom, two bathroom.

We had been there 3 weeks when I fell ill with an ovarian cyst that eventually ruptured. I was on bed rest for a week, I was not on any serious painkillers I might add.

One morning around 6:30 my husband got up, kissed me goodbye and went to work. I laid there (enjoying the fact that I didn't have to get up myself) and eventually went back to sleep.

I was awoken by the sound of our Labrador barking outside. I felt like my body was in a deep sleep but my mind had woken up. I heard what I thought were my husband's boots on the carpet (he drags his feet a bit, it drives me nuts!), then I heard someone going through my top draw in my bedside table. I remember thinking "Why is he back here?!? He is going to be so late" then I heard this deep, gruff voice coming from my husband's side of the bed.

I immediately felt pinned and was unable to move my body from the neck down. The thing said "LOOK AT ME." I kept my head turned hard in the opposite direction, the voice boomed again "LOOK AT ME." I slowly turned my head towards the voice and saw the 'thing'. It was about the same height and build as my husband who is 6ft 3, toned and tall basically. I couldn't see any features just the outline he was pure black.

He spread his arms and placed them on the mattress and pushed on it a couple of times to shake it. I remember my body moving under the blankets and goosebumps running over my arms. The 'thing' was laughing a deep evil laugh. I shut my eyes tight and said "Jesus" over and over again, when I opened them it was gone.

Unfortunately that was not the last time we were to see this thing or be the subjects of its malicious games.

Other hauntings by MacKenzie2015

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MacKenzie2015, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
Hi MacKenzie, very scary. Looking forward to part two. Thanks for sharing.

Best to you,
Hecate
bone_rose (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-17)
This is intense. I hope you can get to the bottom of this occurrence and figure out how to avoid it again.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-17)
This is quite spooky... Dig history of your house... May this will give you some answer... And get well soon dear:)
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-16)
MacKenzie,
This story was so scary. I would never want to go through that EVER. I'm sorry that you had to go through it.
Regards
Red
MacKenzie2015 (4 stories) (4 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-16)
Thank you for the warm response guys, I was hesitant to share but glad I did!
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-16)
Oh no, this is sounding all too familiar.

Mackenzie, I'm soo freakin sorry that you had to go through that. I can relate and yeah, not fun. I'm off to read your second part now.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-07-16)
MacKenzie - your story gave me chills. I believe you experienced what you did, and that it wasn't a dream. Hearing a voice in your head, one that is demanding and evil-sounding, can be terrifying (personal experience here LOL). Hearing him once, you can question whether or not you heard what you know you heard. But to hear it twice (or more), then you know you definitely heard what you heard.

I'm going to reread your 2nd story now. Thanks for sharing this with us and welcome to YGS.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: