You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Father Sent Me 3 Messages

Real Ghost Stories

My Father Sent Me 3 Messages

 

This story is about three incidents which occured in 2012-2013, after I lost my father.

In 2012, I became entitled to study in Spain for a year. I remember that my father was so proud of me. Not long after, my dad had a heart attack in the end of August. I left for Spain with a huge grief in my heart. A couple of months after my arrival, I have met a Spanish guy. He was a head-turner handsome guy and he seemed like he was doing everything to make me feel a little bit less sad in Spain. I was not sure if I wanted a relationship with him but he was pushing me.

Incident #1

It was Valentines Day and I exchanged gifts with this guy. I came home and before going to sleep I kept asking a question. "Is this guy good to me?". I woke up in the middle of the night and I saw a black cloud hanging from the ceiling. I screamed so loud, my neighbors came to door to check on me. I managed to sleep again at dawn and I had a dream. My father and I were at a grocery shop. He picked a perfect looking orange. He showed it to me and asked "'Doesn't it look perfect?". Then he cut the orange open, showed me that it was all rotten inside. He put down the orange and disappeared. Later on I realized he was warning me about this guy. Because he was handsome from the outside and ugly from the inside. But I was going to find this out later.

Incident #2

My father was right, this guy was a mess. When I wanted to stop talking to him, he reacted harshly and started spreading rumors about me. Once on the phone, he told me that I was using him to keep myself occupied to forget my fathers death. This hurt me so much I cried like hours and hours that day. Then I started to talk loud as if my father was next to me. I told him to stay with me, that I need him the most. I prayed for his soul and went to sleep. That night around 4 o'clock, someone was knocking on my door. It was this guy, begging me to open the door. His face was all swollen and covered with bruises. Apparently he was beaten to within an inch of his life at a bar fight. I handed him a bag of ice and slammed the door on his face. Then I said loud "Thank you Dad".

Incident #3

It was nearly summer again and there was only 2 months left to finish my year and go back home. After all, it affected me badly that I couldn't get any support after my dad's funeral and I dealt with the shock all by myself. During the last months, I locked myself home and kept studying & kept missing dad. On one of those days, I had a dream and in my dream a song -which I never heard before- kept replaying. I didn't see anything but heard the song over and over again. When I woke up, I googled the lyrics and clicked the video of the song. It was "Never Gonna Be Alone" by Nickelback. In the video, there was a girl who has lost her dad and how her dad kept watching her over. Song still makes me cry.

It goes like " You're never going to be alone from this moment on, if you ever feel like letting go, I won't let you fall... You're never going to be alone. I'll hold you 'til the hurt is gone."

Well I shed some tears while writing this post. May he rest in peace.

To the ones who lost someone so close, they see us. Believe me, they do.

Other hauntings by Ainhoa

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ainhoa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

willow12 (2 stories) (10 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-06)
Love this story
Thanks for sharing. Nice to know someone is looking out for you and protecting you from the wrong kind of people
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-06)
Ainhoa,

Im incredibly sorry for the loss of your dear father.

And I want to thank for for sharing this very intimate set of events.

I also believe our loved ones watch over us, and somehow can intervene in our lives whenever needed. I have had way to many "coincedences" happen to me, for me not to truly believe and know otherwise.

THANK YOU again for sharing
Going straight into my favs.

Sincerely
Spiritwaiting
tace (37 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-06)
Anihoa, I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad your dad was there for you in dealing with the rotten orange. Remember you have to kiss a lot of toads before you find your prince. Take care and be safe. 😊
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-06)
Ainhoa - Heartfelt condolences. I know through experience (as I'm sure does everybody else) that it can take a very long time to move on with life and replace the pain with fond memories. Have you reached that point yet?

Your father will probably always be around for you when you need him.

Great story ❤

Regards, Melda
trentinray (3 stories) (67 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-06)
Beautiful story, it was very heartwarming! Your dad will always have your back and be with you when you need him! ❤
-trentinray
Ainhoa (4 stories) (20 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-05)
Gayatrishiva,
Thank you so much for your support. I have read your story, I'm deeply sorry for your brother. I can definitely understand how it feels. Besides, You wrote that you are teaching meditation and yoga. If there is a public class, I would like to take lessons from you on one of my visits in Dubai someday. I am as well so into meditation.
Ainhoa (4 stories) (20 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-05)
whitelightlady, yes, what Ouija board?
Lady-glow, thank you so much for your comment. There was no other room for another bruise on his face, otherwise I would:D
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-05)
Hi Ainhua I am really sorry for your loss. Your story brought tears to me and I 200% believe all the 3 incidents that happened to you is connected with your dad who is looking over you.

This story really moved me as I have had and still do have with my younger brother who have passed away and I have no doubt our loved once look after us even though they are physically no more... Pls read my story too.

Thank you so much for posting this story
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-04)
whitelightlady: What Ouija board? 😕

Ainhoa: I'm sorry for your loss. It is obvious that your father is still taking care of you and that his passing didn't stop his love for you.

I hope you broke rotten orange's nose with the door. 😊

Thanks for sharing.
whitelightlady (1 stories) (13 posts)
-2
7 years ago (2017-04-04)
First, my condolences to you, for your loss. Time will heal a hurt heart.
I do believe your dad is with you, and I'm glad you got rid of that guy (rotten orange). Make sure you sage (cleanse) the Ouija board from time to time, to keep out negative energy, and always close it out with good bye. Thank you for sharing your story, and God bless.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: