You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: A Haunted Friend

Real Ghost Stories

A Haunted Friend

 

This story is about my childhood friend whom I no longer in touch with.

Her name is Susan. I met her and her cousin when we were 13 y.o. They used to come to my house with other girls and we used to do silly things like making prank calls or taking countless pictures etc. She was a completely normal teenager.

Anyways, many years later I went to university and kind of lost touch with my childhood friends. One day when I was back to the city for holidays. I have seen her cousin in hairdresser and she told me that Susan is not well lately, like she was fainting or she was having some sort of attacks. I thought she was just sick and she needed medical help. Her cousin said that she has seen doctors and even psychologists; however, her problem was not being resolved. Plus she started to predict things that will happen or when she was having attacks, her voice tone was going thicker and scary.

Susan was known for her curiosity about psychic abilities. She would try to summon them or communicate with them. According to her cousin, in one of those trials she got haunted and this is what she tells everyone. Her cousin would be the last person in this world to believe in such things. So I asked her if she really thinks it's true.

She said one day they was a get together with friends in her house (Susan's cousin's house) and Susan was not invited in particular. Later on, all of a sudden Susan called and said that she knows there is a party and she is coming too. Some other time, Susan and her cousin were visiting a friend and Susan walk through the bedroom and told the girl "Did you know that your mom is cheating on your dad?" To be honest when I heard all these I didn't take it seriously. I thought she just somehow heard these from someone and she was trying to scare people.

About a year later Susan came to my house with her cousin and scared the sh** out of me. First of all, I have realised how much she has changed. She was a talkative type, now she became a quiet person. Her pupils were wider. She entered my house and my room. After 15 minutes she said, "Someone suffered here so much." (In my first story I explained the ghost who was living in my house). So she most probably felt the ghost.

Then we went to garden, we started to shoot the breeze. I wanted to test her because I was not convinced. I opened up a topic which she had no idea about. A day before my mom had an argument with a neighbor and she stopped talking to that lady. I asked her if she has any idea who my mom had the argument with. She knew I was testing her. She looked me in the eye and then she turned her head towards her shoulder and whispered to air. Then she turned to me and said "It's your neighbor" she even pointed that lady's house. I remember my face turned white when I heard this.

Then she told me that there are 2 ghosts that haunted her. Initially they were bothering her so she carries a talisman on her neck. Now they made peace and they are always with her, she became accustomed to live this way. I asked her if she can see them. She replied, saying that she can only hear them for now and they will be visible when they fully trust her.

For your knowledge, this was the last time I saw her and her cousin.

Other hauntings by Ainhoa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ainhoa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Fariya (7 stories) (52 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-14)
Honestly never ever trust any spirit or such entities because they are masters in fooling. They lie and trick people by showcasing themselves as someone kind, which they are ABSOLUTELY NOT.Here, these spirits are trying to take over the girl's soul. They have only being able to take over half of her until now, that is why she can only hear them, once she starts seeing them will be when they'll take over her completely and then it'll be impossible to save her. They have fooled her into believing that they are harmless and gained her trust. It is extremely important to get some help from Priest or any person who is capable of controlling such things. The girl is in need of immediate help.
Ainhoa (4 stories) (20 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-29)
Hi AugustaM,
I agree with the fact that she needs help. But it has been years that I have not seen her or her cousin. I really don't know what she's doing. She just lost so much weight from what I can tell from her pictures. She seemed happy to live that way but she was no longer the same person. I am scared to talk to her to be honest.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-03-29)
Any element in a person's life that pulls them away from their friends, darkens their outlook/personality and negatively impacts their health can't be all that benign. Think about it, if we were talking about a new club she belonged to or a new boyfriend she was hanging out with having the same effects...

I tend not to be an 'all spirits are bad' type but these don't seem terribly well intended to me. I like the idea of having the talisman blessed and having her talk to someone about the spirits - be they a spiritualist or a religious councilor. However, don't lose sight of the fact that she isn't your responsibility- it isn't 'on you' to 'fix' her - and if you don't feel comfortable approaching her about this, that's completely ok.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
7 years ago (2017-03-29)
Anno_Domino - I am posting this for your convenience, in case you have not read our Comments Guidelines.

"This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact."
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
-2
7 years ago (2017-03-29)
Romans 8:31 "What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
-2
7 years ago (2017-03-29)
Your friend needs to be rid of these entities. Find Jesus, the Holy Spirit will keep them away. Over time these spirits will become almost a part of her conscience and she will not be able to resist them any more. 😨
Ainhoa (4 stories) (20 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-03-29)
Hi celestialmystick,

I can tell that she was enjoying their company. She seemed like she wanted to keep them since they stopped harming her. I'm sure this situation will affect her life. I haven't seen her again, if we would keep in touch maybe I would know more about it.

PS: After this post was published, I went on Facebook to check what she is doing. She unfriended me (last week she was there). Thats kind of weird. Maybe I'm being anxious for nothing, but who knows though.
Ainhoa (4 stories) (20 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-03-29)
Hi Biblio,

I remember her saying that she wanted to see them. If I would be in touch with her, maybe Id figure out. I think maybe those ghosts didn't have the ability to show themselves. Also if I remember correctly they were not able to move objects.
Ainhoa (4 stories) (20 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-03-29)
Hi Mack and Jenny,
You are welcome. I agree with Mack that she can develop her gift to help others. However from what I can tell, she was using it for gathering information about people. One more thing, she said she didn't have any boyfriend after the incident.
celestialmystick (4 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-29)
I don't believe the spirits are harmful but I don't think they are good as well. If they changed her personality that means they could be feeding off her energy. As you explained she seemed ill. I would suggest blessing her talismans and actually tell her she can revoke the spirits. I deal with entities all the time. You have to be firm and tell them that they are not welcomed and they must leave. Most do. I think you should try to contact them.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-03-28)
Greetings, Ainhoa.

Something seems well and truly "off" about spirits who claim they are trying to decide when to trust a human being. If they couldn't trust her, they would not be speaking to her; they would simply follow and observe. Spiritual entities telling deliberate half-truths or complete lies are not a good sign. She would react badly to their appearance, even though she's been listening to them for a while. Appearances are not everything, by any stretch of the imagination, but deliberately obscuring themselves while wielding a clear degree of power over her psychic awareness is an unsettling concept.

Be Careful,
Biblio.
Elina_ghostly (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-28)
If I were there I would totally freak out. And it's a nice but scared me. Thanks for sharing.
Hope you are doing well ❤
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-28)
Hi Ainhoa

Thanks for sharing this experience. Sounds to me that Susan has mediumistic / psychic abilities, and possibly was channeling spirits as well. I sincerely hope she learned to control and develop her gifts for the benefit of others in need.

Regards

Mack
JennyB83 (12 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-28)
Wow! That would totally creep me out! Thanks for sharing!:)
Good Luck

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: