You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Voice in my Head

Real Ghost Stories

Voice in my Head

 

It was late at night, six years ago, when I, then 4 years old, was sleeping with my maid at my side, inside my room. The room itself is located on the second floor of the house. While sleeping, I heard a voice calling my name. I stood up and started walking towards the door, eyes closed. I opened the door and walked out. I heard the voice whispering in my ear, calling me, telling me to go down the stairs. Without really knowing it, I went down those long and scary stairs.

The voice in my ear did not stop calling and when I finally got down, the voice suddenly stopped. When morning came, my parents and everybody else asked me why I was there in the maids room. I answered that a voice was calling me, but I said that I thought that it was the maid that was calling me. The maid said that she was fast asleep and never called me to go down to the maids room.

Up until this very moment, that night is still haunting my dreams, but I always try to forget about that night since I found out that it wasn't normal, but I guess some kids sleep walk.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

coverboy9001 (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-29)
me and my friend heard a voice of a woman singing a lullaby just in front of us, in the middle of 2am where all is sleeping... That made us run as fast as we can
Josephine (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-22)
That voices is creepiest that can ever be... Usually I hear voices in bushes. I hate that. It gets scarier and scarier... Hate that...
dreamy1 (6 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-13)
You have excellent writing ability for a 10 year old. Keep it up. You have a bright fiture ahead of you.
ellycat (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-04)
scary sometimes I feel like that I'm being watched and when ever that happens I seem to show off I don't know why though
Daisy_Pink13 (5 stories) (21 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-10)
Once, I was really thinking, and I heard someone's deep voice talking to me. It was weird. I know it wasn't my dad (you know what I mean?) because it was too deep. My dad doesn't have a high pitched voice or anything but it was still the deepest voice, almost like a grunt.
Fran (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-10)
So six years ago you were 4 years old which would make you 10 years old now. If you can remember stuff from when you were 4 that's pretty good, you must be smart. Also it is common for children to sleep walk both of my kids would sleep walk as children. But anyway that is a creepy story.
Jillian (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-10)
Recently, I've been hearing a soft female voice talking to me, even in the middle of the day. Ittle say 'get the door' and when I do someone will be standing there ready to ring the doorbell. Its freaky and cool at the same time. I read somewhere that It might not be a spirit but your own subconcious, like a psychic power that's yet to be unlocked.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: