You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Spirit Voice On The Beach 2

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit Voice On The Beach 2

 

This is a short, but very interesting update to my previous experience at Arroyo Burro Beach in Santa Barbara California 'Spirit voice on the beach'. Please read that experience if you haven't yet.

I have researched known ghosts of Santa Barbara several times over the years to try to find the ghost I heard that night. Now I think I have, the Eling's Park "Queen Maab" ghost.

Search this book in Google books, pg. 117- 'Spooky Trails and Tall Tales California: Hiking the Golden State's Legends', the link is much too long.

Also;

Https://backpackerverse.com/santa-barbara-elings-park-haunted/

Map of Eling's Park just north and basically attached to Arroyo Burro Beach Park-

Https://www.google.com/maps/search/santa+barbara+eling+park

I'm surprised I never found this before now. She fits my experience quite well, I think, with the 'whispering in the ear' part from the book in that first link and other aspects of the Eling's Park ghost descriptions.

I was reminded of this experience and looked into it again because I've gotten back into painting, and I'm working on a piece that I started several years ago depicting my brother and I on the beach one night getting a rude awakening when we fell asleep in our sleeping bags too close to the incoming tide, lolol!

I'm planning to paint a small figure representing the ghost lady up on the cliffs above us. Yes, I slept on the beach once more after the ghost experience, I guess I felt braver with my brother. We didn't have any paranormal experiences that night, just a very cold and unexpected soak in the ocean!

Other hauntings by Berggraf38

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Berggraf38, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Berggraf38 (3 stories) (23 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-10-03)
Hi Rajine, yes that crossed my mind too. I wonder how many people have experienced this spirit.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-10-01)
Hi Berggraf38

It's like pieces of a puzzle fitting together, I've read your previous story, it seems like this spirit wanted to be found or recognized.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: