You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Work Place Is Haunted

Real Ghost Stories

My Work Place Is Haunted

 

I worked at a restaurant when I was 18 years old. One night at closing I was cleaning and the shift leader Jane was doing the paper work. She was maybe 6 feet away from me. As I cleaned the table I saw a little girl run past the other side of the table and go to the restrooms.

We were closed and the doors were all locked! I asked Jane if she saw anything and told her what I had seen. Jane walked around the counter and both of us went to the restrooms Jane was about to open the door when we heard the toilet flush. Joking I said, "Maybe we should knock." Jane opened the door and you guessed it no one was there! Jane looked at me and said, "Your seeing things" and I laughed and said, "yea but we are both hearing things" Jane asked me if I had heard anything about the restaurant. And no I hadn't.

Jane told me the manager has been called a couple times before about a little girl being in the store late at night after closing. The manager had to go check when the police station had called her house stating they had an officer waiting outside the store because he had seen a little girl inside when he was driving his rounds. So the manager went and yes there was an officer waiting, together they searched the store and found nothing the officer swore he had seen a girl at the window when he drove through the parking lot and the beams from his headlights hit her.

Of course I asked the manager and she said yes it was true and every now and then she gets a call late at night about a little girl in the store.

But that's not all I have more to tell you!

Other hauntings by lildragoncat

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lildragoncat, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mariatheghosthunter (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-31)
my moms workplace was haunted too by a woman but then we had a prayer there and she went into the light 😊.
Oli (2 stories) (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
Wow, that must've been creepy. I look forward to hearing more stories from you 😊.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Poor little girl. You need to look into the history of the place. OHHH that so sad.
GIRLIE 😭 😭 😭
pie1025 (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
thats an interesting post.
On a lighter note, may be the little girl forgot to flush her toilet before she left for the spirit world...
I read your other story too - well narrated! Waiting for more from you.
AngelDemonGhost101 (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
Are there any history's of it being burnt down or it being a house first? My old school which was set in this old mansion used to be a house and it got burnt down trapping the only daughter of the house in it and I've seen her in the school because she was trapped and couldn't move on. Or she could have been sick and died there, maybe the bathroom was her bedroom (if it was a house). Just thought I've give you some ideas.
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
Whoa to your story and the comment from AngelDemonGhost. I wonder what happened to this little girl or why he spirit dwells at your work... Do you have any info regarding the history of this place? The toilet flushing through me off because I was thinking maybe it was a residual haunting, and it could still be if something happened at this place of business. Was this a home before it was a business? Or has it always been a commercial building? ❤ Jasmin
AngelDemonGhost101 (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
Very interesting, I read a story like this one about a pub in england. There was also a little girl in it and she would do exactly the same thing that the girl was doing in this story. The really creepy thing about it was that someone murdered her and buried her in the wall:/. I can't wait to read on about what happens. And I agree with Composer man it is interesting that police had also witnessed it. Maybe she has a reason she is there, maybe some unfinished business. Good luck on finding out her true purpose there!
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
Interesting story lildragoncat. Can't wait to hear what else you have to tell us... 😁
willbur (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-26)
This is an interesting story. One with multiple witnesses is great. I like composermans suggestion. If it hasn't been photographed or on video, this would be a perfect chance to try.
Composerman (33 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-26)
Thank you for this post - fascinating! I look forward to hearing more. Is there a chance that the apparition would have been caught on CCTV? Interesting too that the police had also witnessed this. Thanks!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: