You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Experience With A Higher Power?

Real Ghost Stories

Experience With A Higher Power?

 

I had an experience a little while ago where when I was laying in bed. I was just laying there and I was thinking about Wiccan spells to call upon the higher powers of earth, but I changed the spell to be more personal to me, and what I was offering in return of its presence.

I don't fully remember exactly what I said out loud but I know I said that I would give it my body heat, I also timed it to be a full moon. After saying this about 5 times? I felt something above me. It wasn't pushing down, or penetrating my space, but the amount of energy that was being glared at me from one point was so great that it made its own boundaries. I can't say if it was good or evil, it just felt so overwhelmingly powerful that I could do nothing but lay there and stare.

I think it could tell that I was afraid, or maybe took my fear as respect? Because it left after 20 minutes. Two days later, I was having a waking up dream that there were dead people around me and I said "I collect these souls now" and right after that was said I woke up to that same feeling, right above me. I think I aggravated something, but it does not attack me, it makes its self known. But has not ever since those two nights.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Raquel11, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

The_Puffin (guest)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-26)
After reading this a time or two I have an inkling of what might have happened. In all my spellcraft there is always a partnership, never a bribe or a price. I wonder if you, by chance, offended whatever it was you contacted and that's why it felt as if it could be glaring or so intense that you/it kept you in place. Also, you mentioned it happened in bed the first time? I don't know what sort of circle or protections, if any, you had in place and that might have been a cause for the unexpected. Safety first! Recently I have been adding in a secondary druidic protection atop the circle I normally make, doubleing up so I know only that which I want in attendance is there. I'm thinking that the whole event may have been a lesson this spirit had in store. This is a theory mind you! If you did offend it, and earth is known to work more slowly than others, it could have shown you it wasn't pleased by the price or intent, showed you a dream of how it viewed your actions, and then made another return so that you would imprint the lesson with the presence. I don't know all the details so I can't say 100%. Hope this theory helps!
xXxbutterFLIExXx (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-02)
renee-- I think it was just a dream, but it was encouraged by the entity she felt... Or he!

Raquel-- Interesting story, I'm not sure what to make of it... But if you do not like it, just tell it to leave you alone. Or meditate, and see if that same feeling comes. Meditation is very important for wiccans. Also do some chi focusing, on your third eye. Maybe you could get more info that way!

Butter
reneespring (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-31)
"Two days later, I was having a waking up dream that there were dead people around me and I said 'I collect these souls now"
How is it Wiccan to collect souls? What do you mean by that? How is it your right to collect souls & what were you planning on doing with these souls?
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-29)
Perhaps you could explain why you said, "I collect these souls right now"? That phrase is one that NEVER would occur --or even appeal -- to me. I am genuinely curious about your motivation.

A.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-29)
You probably need the help of an experienced Wiccan. They will most likely know what you did and how to fix it. I also agree with Jitow, you should read the stories about what happened to people. Ouija boards, seances, & spells are all things not to be taken lightly. They can all bring about frightening and potential life threatening consequences. I hope whatever this power was has left you and that you use this as a learning experience. Take Care 😊
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-29)
Dear Raquell,

How do you know that you didn't invite an incubus? How would you get rid of a evil spirit if one of them had decided to take you up on your offering? You have to be very careful around spirits because some of them are very deceptive and they hate people.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
I think the majority of the middle of the road folks here would like to know why you are doing this? You are basically conjuring spirits or consulting the dead. As you can read from many stories here about spirit boards and seances that literally crushed people lives because of calling on something that they absolutely knew nothing about. You need to uderstand the risk and judge for yourself if whatever reward there is for such practices is worth the horrible risk that you are undertaking.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: