You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Mother's Entity

Real Ghost Stories

My Mother's Entity

 

This happened three years ago, I think that was a week ago after my mother died. Our home was filled with deep sadness, we all grieved for over a year...when my mother was alive before, we used to have fun! The one we usually do is videoke, we all love to sing...we used to have a home sweet home...but after the sudden death of my mother, everything has changed.

I'm sorry I have to make all these just to meet the minimum characters of posting a story. Because the creepy thing that happened is really short I hope you understand. Anyways I just want to share this because I really want to post my own story...my mother doesn't like being in the front of electric fan because she easily feels cold! This how the story goes,

That was 3 o'clock in the afternoon; my sister and I were upstairs! There's a small terrace there because our house is just small. My sister was in the terrace while I was inside the room! I was just sound tripping that time, there's an electric fan beside me. While I was singing together with the tune of the radio, at my surprise I saw the off button switch of the electric fan got pressed on it's own...I was shocked and immediately ran into my sister and then we ran outside the house. I just remember my mom doesn't like electric fan!

That's all thank you...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jonalyn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

beccaboop1997 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-04)
Aww, what a sweet story! Sorry about your mom's passing.
As you told us that she doesn't like fans, I'msure it was her. It was probably her telling you that she's all okay 😊
-Rebecca ❤
rstahley (3 stories) (102 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-03)
It sounds to me like your mom was visiting and maybe she knew that if she turned the fan off, you would know it was her. I'm sorry for your loss, and maybe since your mom's death was unexpected, this was her way of saying goodbye.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: