You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Entity Doing as I Say

Real Ghost Stories

Entity Doing as I Say

 

At one point in my life I have said "I don't believe in ghosts..." Well I will never say that again based on my experiences. If you care, here is how my stories started! One day my friend and I were on the internet and saw this random ghost proof video. Now that I look back on it the video was totally fake, but that was what got us into ghosts. So we went to the park to get our minds off the "shocking" evidence we had just found of ghosts. We went to the baseball field, she walked up the stairs to the room where the announcers sit (or something like that) and said she saw a child in a floral shirt wearing glasses but that was really all she could see of her.

I went to the park every weekend in summer with my best friend, gradually we almost stopped going to the park because fall was coming, and the cool Wisconsin wind blew hard almost every day. One day we randomly decided to go to the park. That is when I decided, "hey, no one is here. I have been watching these ghost hunting videos, let's find a ghost. It will be fun!". It wasn't exactly fun but I know I will never forget it.

We asked for a sign of their presence, suddenly the wind drastically picked up speed. At that point I didn't think anything actually happened. But then we moved on to asking other signs such as I asked "them" to come with me, across the park. I guess it did because I whispered to them "to hold my friend's hands in a ball and not let go until I asked, even so I couldn't open them". I came back by her and she was yelling at me "what did you do I can't open my hands they are in fists. Help!" I tried to open them and I couldn't, then I remembered and wispered "Ok that's enough!" her hands opened. We then returned to my house.

The next morning I woke up, ate breakfast, and walked to the door way in my room. It was empty, as usual, I didn't share a room. For some reason I had just stopped at my doorway and examined my room I started looking to the left, I saw my blinds moving as if someone was running their finger down them. I gasped then it stopped, it was not my imagination.

During the middle of winter, she invited me over to clean (how fun I know but everything we did together was fun). We just had finished when I was running down the hallway, I knew she wasn't there but her little dog was chasing me so I went directly to her room. Something was moving that caught my eye the water in her glass was swirling. Once again I gasped and it slowed down.

Nothing really happened for a while, until the next spring. I went to her house to play DDR. We then started playing game cube, her dad offered to hook it up upstairs since we were downstairs, then he left us home alone. We were in the living room playing a racing game (I was losing as usual) and she told me she felt a tug on her hair. Later I felt it. We asked for a sign of "their" presence. Then I turned around because I heard something and I saw a floating black mist type figure. I was totally freaked out. But like 10 minutes later, we went on with the game as if nothing happened. She got scared but I was not, I was excited.

I have had so many little things happen, I tried to put them in the correct times but I am not sure how correct it is. Do you think I experienced a ghost?

Other hauntings by Qtgrly111

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Qtgrly111, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
Hi Qtgrly111

I liked your story. It is very interesting that you were able to talk to a spirit and have it do as you say. Are you still in contact with your friend? Does she have any problems with the paranormal now? Do you still experience any ghost activity when you are around her?
illusionation (3 stories) (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-20)
be careful! Even though it is doing harmless things to you right now, you could be inviting an evil entity into your life.
Evil entities like to disguise themselves as nice ones to gain your trust, after all, they are evil! This could last years, they be nice, don't do anything harmful, then once you believe them to be nice, POOF! Their throwing things at you and thrashing your home!

😲
sammie (28 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-17)
hmm intresting! I don't htink it's really evil, but what do I know? I am not expearencing (sp) this. I htink you may wan't to stop talking to this "thing" and I think you should also stop looking for haunted places. But htat is just my oppinion. 😉
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-10)
I love how I am the only one to leave comments on my story now. I feel like such a loser now. AAHHHKKK 😜
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-04)
I guess it is time for my story to retire, but before I go I must say I forgot something that happened when I was home alone in that old house...
I was lying in bed reading a book when I forgot that I was home alone, and hearing the T.V. Or someone talking upstairs I guessed it was my mom and I walked up the stairs into her room and began to say "mom guess what..." when it all stopped, the talking was gone and I remembered I was home alone. This even occurred long before I was even interested or believing in ghosts.
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-15)
Hey people go to the chat room! I am bored! It is on the left hand toolbar, under other haunted pages!
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-13)
Ok I know my story is old news, but I had a small thing happen the other night. I will have you know I have tried everything to recreate it but nothing even got close.

Monday July 9th 2007:
I was sitting down watching TV on the couch, the couch has three separate parts to it so there is no movement from one to the other. I was completely still, looking around the living room because a commercial for cleaning supplies was on when the remote moved like someone had tapped one end of it.

Like I said it wasn't anything big, but it makes me think... If there is a spirit of some kind, what else can it do?
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-28)
Anyone from Wisconsin, do you know of any good places to go that are haunted. But not evil. Any suggestions?
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-19)
Anna
Yes the lord is great, but he is not the key to every thing. You need to take a break from trying to be so pius.
Anna (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-14)
wow alright, the lord told me otherwise, but obviously you are telling the truth, that is a relief because lying closes the gates of heaven for you, and he doesn't like leaving anyone behind, I like hearing the truth (smile)
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-14)
I am sure I cleaned the room, my sister doesn't fling books across the room, or rip the pages.
Anna (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-14)
Are you sure you just cleaned that room? I mean absolutely positive you cleaned it?
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-14)
I have something that just happened to me last night.
May 13,2007
3:00 Am
I woke up in the middle of the night. I hear noises like someone is walking up the stairs from our basement, but no sound of foot steps. My mom set up 2 gates at the top of the stairs. I had not heard who ever this was open them, but they did spook my dog. I could hear my heart beat, it was as loud as could be. By this time I has decided it was a spirit, the spirit was now dragging a box across the kitchen, then it went into the family room. Played with my sisters toys, messed up the room I had just cleaned for my mom. About 20 minutes later it picked up a chair then dropped it, finally it was all over. But I am afraid of what to find tonight.
Any advice.
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-09)
NOTE!
I have forgotten a part of my story, about the middle of winter, I heard shuffling on the carpet out side my and my brothers doorways. This only happened when the heat was blowing as to cover the noise, then I hear my dog try to come to my room as usual, then she started growling and barking, then the noise stopped. It came again after my dog left, then after the air stopped, it stopped as well. Later it started up again, I came int the hallway to find nothing, and looked the noise once again stopped, and I saw nothing. I looked around for what could have made the noise and found nothing, so I went back to bed. I didn't sleep! Once it started up again, I waited until the air turned off then went upstairs to my moms room and slept on her floor because I was so scared.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-08)
You are more than welcome Qtgrly111. Like I said I think you will make a good investigator. Just study all the material you can find and find ways of protecting yourself from the less desirable elements we investigators run into.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-08)
Thanx for the coment and advice shane! I will keep in mind about the ghost wanting me to pay them back, but what I have found is it is a little girl, her name is Sarah. I am not falling for the name thing bu I do think it is a little girl, but who knows, right.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-08)
Wow that has to be a first. I am usually the one telling people that not all spirits are evil or demons. What I guess I was trying to say is you need to be careful, that what you think is a friendly spirit or entity may not be that at all. I have been chasing ghost for a very long time and believe me some act all nicey, nice and then the next thing you know you are being pushed down steps or having something thrown at you. I'm sorry I gave you the impression I was saying they are all evil or demons.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-07)
Thanks Shane, but I have to tell you not all spirits are evil and, I have looked at books, only to find no that there are no signs of an evil spirit around me. Plus the spirit only comes out usualy with my friend. Plus it was just a question, I gave the spirit options, I guess they wanted to prove that they were there and listining.
It was really stupid at the time, but we were asking the ghost questions, finding out many facts. I have moved to a new city and nothing has happened, things only happen when I am with that one friend from by my old house.
My school has been showing some signs, of being haunted, like the extra castmember in our school play.
I am glad that you have made a post and given me advice. Thanks again!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-07)
This one is hard for me to believe, I have never come across anyone, yet, who was able to get a spirit or entity to do their bidding, at least not without a price to pay or knowing how to bind that spirit. If you are able to get the spirits to do as you ask I would watch asking them to do anything at all. For when you least expect it they will want their payment. Let me rephrase that they will demand their payment. There will be no wanting about it. Playing with the spirit realm isn't like playing a video game, you can't just turn it off when you are done. They, the spirits or entities if not expelled by you or others, will determine when you are done. I don't mean to frighten or insult you in any way this is just to warn you, do not play around with what you don't understand. The forces you release can and sometimes do cause nothing but trouble if not harm to you or those around you. If you are interested in ghost and entities I suggest you find a group in your area that you could join and go on a few investigation with. If you are not of a certain age though most won't even speak with you. If this is the case I would suggest starting in the library as there are thousands of books on the subject. Good luck to you.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-05)
not many spirits do things like that with people maybe you have a gift.
but talking to the ghost may have been a bad idea as they can sometimes be clingy.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: