You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Strange Voice

Real Ghost Stories

A Strange Voice

 

This is kind of short but strange and I know it happened! This was about three months ago.

It was early in the morning and I was lying in bed on my left side facing my wall. This was around 6:30am on a Saturday morning and I know for sure that no one in my house was awake that early on a Saturday! Anyway a voice woke me up, it whispered in my right ear "DIE" I disregarded it at first and tried to go back to sleep. But then it whispered in my ear again except louder. This time I sat bolt upright and looked around my room for a good five minutes but didn't see anything so I turned on my light and started my day. A month later it happened again except as I was going to bed on a Saturday night. Once again I sat up and looked around my room and there was nothing. That night I was too scared by what happened to be able to fall asleep so I grabbed a Monster energy drink from my fridge and pulled an all nighter playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

Now about a week or two later I think on a Tuesday or Wednesday I had the scariest and most realistic dream of my life! Now I don't know if it's linked to the voices but just in case it might be I'll go ahead and tell it.

I was going to a party somewhere with a friend at someone's house we were just hanging around enjoying ourselves when I started to get bored. So I decided to explore the house. Near the back I found a closed door it was unlocked I turned the knob and I walked in. The room looked like a fortunes teller room and very specifically in the middle was a round table with a purple table cloth on it. In the middle of the table was a golden pentagram and a crystal ball sitting in the pentagram. I was just looking at it when I saw a reflection of something in the ball. I turned around to see what it was and there was a tall man with a gray hood on, holding a scythe. I remember feeling kind of like I was trapped then the man swung the scythe and cut my head off! I also specifically remember hearing the ringing of the scythe when the man swung it at me. Then the next thing I know I'm a ghost and I see the man walk through a wall and disappear. I go out of the room saw my friend and tried to talk to him he did not respond or know I was even there then everything went black and I had a falling sensation. Finally I woke up sweating and crying.

So there's my story I have no clue what's going on or what to make of all this or if the dream is connected to the voices. Please let me know what you all think thanks for reading my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, roates, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

roates (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
Yeah I probably did answer my question hmm well we'll see what happens.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
I'm experienced, but I can't predict what these evil thing will do, or when. I think you may have answered your own question. Most likely, it's biding its time.
roates (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-20)
A demonic infestation!? I don't think so I haven't herd anything since are there usualy lapses like this between hauntings? Or is it biding its time and waiting to strike when I least expect it?
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-20)
I think I have a clue. It's the beginning of demonic infestation. The voices are what we call magical wisperings, accompanied by vivid, terrifying dreams. If Catholic, attend Mass, confesssion and communion - often. Whether Catholic or not, get Catholic Holy water and begin using it liberally in your room, especiallly at night. 9 pm - 6 am are the demonic witching hours. Angelic trash are most active therein. Also, use the names of Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel to rid your room of this evil thing. The Rosary also helps a lot. Good luck and God bless you. Dukes2352atAOL.com. Email me if any more problems.
roates (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
No I haven't herd the voice since but I have been actualy expecting it to I have no idea why? I just seem to think about it. But I probably will hear it when I'm least expecting to. But we'll see.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
As far as the voice is conscerned it's hard to know. I've heard a voice discernibly to the point of echoing when I was inside my car. But they, in my case, were always for the good, or just sometimes to say my name. I've read a good many accounts on here and other places of others having similar voices. Yours didn't sound very nice or particularly helpful,I'm not so sure its looking out for your best interest. The dream seems self evident as your subconscious attempting to rationalize the voice you heard and how to deal with it through dissociated imagination. Was the voice you heard just that one word? And has it happened since the dream?
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-18)
get closer to Jesus and asks for His guidance and help...
Draw near to Him and believe in His promise of salvation.
roates (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-16)
zzsgranny that's a good thought because those have been my first ghost experiences in the house I curently live in. And Trudy44 thanks for the advice I think I will try that. 😁
Trudy44 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-16)
Dear Roates,

Ask God for help. Pray for the helmet of salvation to be put of your mind. Read a Bible verse before you go to bed. ❤ 😉
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-04-16)
roates: Have there been any other events, such as things missing and turning up where you've already looked, knocks, scratching, footsteps, etc.? (you get the idea.)...If not, then this may have been a spirit passing through, trying to work your nerves... It seems as though you weren't really afraid, just a bit shaken up, and so it must have given up 😊...I don't think it has any connection to your dream though, but that was kind of creepy too!

Thanks for posting!...
roates (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
Ok good thanks for yalls comments I'll take all yall have said into deep consideration.
chopis (78 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
Wow, I will really pray and ask God for guidance on this, soo creepy! 😭
Georgeisalegend (35 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
wow! I think maybe you have a dream that forshadows your future, like me I don't really know why but, I sometime dream forshadowing events, later during the next couple of days it would sorta be like my dream. Example: I had a dream about a car crash, and the next day, a friend of mine was in a wreck, lol or when I dreamed about my mom wearing my rainbow sandals to the garden and got it dirty, but it turns out that my sister's rainbow sandals was dirty from the garden not mine. Lol haha sorry for the random explanation lol...
Krystal-is-a-Gangster (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
i think that maybe you have a fear of death or some type of closure in your life. The dream might be your subconscious dealing with letting go of something you don't want to and as far as the voices, spirits can stay in houses forever some don't even know they are dead yet, mabe you remind a spirit in your house of someone tey knew when they were alive and then died. So now maybe this spirit is seeing you thinking its their friend that died and doesn't understand why they are back. Maybe the spirit in your house if there is one thinks its still alive and looks at you as the ghost that's why its saying die, it might be just as scared as you are and wants you to leave. Try talking to the disembodied voice showing it a newspaper oor date and tell it to move on and that you live in that house now and you are not dead, it is.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: