You are here: Real Ghost Pictures and Videos :: Borley Rectory Writings
Borley Rectory Writings
The Borley rectory writings on the wall is one of the most interesting manifestation of the famous Borley rectory haunting, which was probably the first case of ghost hunting in history. They believed the writings had come from a young deceased catholic woman who wanted her body to be discovered and receive a proper Christian burial ceremony. She was trying to communicate with Marianne, wife of the Reverend Lionel Foyster, the couple living in the rectory in October 1930. We can read "Marianne... please help get" and "Marianne light mass prayers". Marianne wrote that she couldn't understand some of the writings. Learn more about The Borley Rectory Hauntings.
Search this site:
- Dead Battery
- Edmond's Explanation
- Greetings From The Other Side
- Can Reading About Entities Cause Them?
- Batman And Robin? (or A Deceiving Image?)
- Invisible Stalker?
- Her Father Says Goodbye
- I'm Being Followed By A Dark, Cloaked/hooded Entity
- The Mystery Of The Pencil Game
- Something In That Part Of The House