You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Anguilla :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Anguilla: Page 1
My Bad Experienced by judz32
It was 2006 when my father died in 2005; I was staying at my mother's sister's house because I was taking care of her three month old daughter because she worked at the Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston and had to do night sometimes but she was home at night. It was a Monday night ...
Search this site:
- Dead Battery
- Edmond's Explanation
- Greetings From The Other Side
- Can Reading About Entities Cause Them?
- Batman And Robin? (or A Deceiving Image?)
- Invisible Stalker?
- Her Father Says Goodbye
- I'm Being Followed By A Dark, Cloaked/hooded Entity
- The Mystery Of The Pencil Game
- Something In That Part Of The House