You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Anguilla :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Anguilla: Page 1
My Bad Experienced by judz32
It was 2006 when my father died in 2005; I was staying at my mother's sister's house because I was taking care of her three month old daughter because she worked at the Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston and had to do night sometimes but she was home at night. It was a Monday night ...
Search this site:
- Scary Ghost Call
- Journey Of A Million Mothers
- My Grandparent's House And Its Ghosts?
- Multiple Shadows In Room At Night And Other Phenomena
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Mansion
- Edith's House
- A Burning Sensation
- I Think We Saw A Ghost At The Amityville Haunted House
- Timmy My Poltergeist
- Meeting Ghost Of Live Person