You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Angola :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Angola: Page 1
The Girl At The Door by Elvira
I used to live in this apartment and it was an apartment I'll never forget. Many things that seemed paranormal happened there, so before I get started I'd like you all to keep an open mind... Here we go. First thing I ever heard about was from my mom (she's as much of a believer as me). I came ho...
The Little Boy Called Casper by Elvira
Recently my mom has told me a story that frightened me. She said it was one of the scariest moments of her life but, I do not remember seeing this boy I hardly recall that day. I'd say I was about six or seven, my mom and I went to the beauty shop to get my bangs cut... Anything after that I don't r...
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort