You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Angola :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Angola: Page 1
The Girl At The Door by Elvira
I used to live in this apartment and it was an apartment I'll never forget. Many things that seemed paranormal happened there, so before I get started I'd like you all to keep an open mind... Here we go. First thing I ever heard about was from my mom (she's as much of a believer as me). I came ho...
The Little Boy Called Casper by Elvira
Recently my mom has told me a story that frightened me. She said it was one of the scariest moments of her life but, I do not remember seeing this boy I hardly recall that day. I'd say I was about six or seven, my mom and I went to the beauty shop to get my bangs cut... Anything after that I don't r...
Search this site:
- Scary Ghost Call
- Journey Of A Million Mothers
- My Grandparent's House And Its Ghosts?
- Multiple Shadows In Room At Night And Other Phenomena
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Mansion
- Edith's House
- A Burning Sensation
- I Think We Saw A Ghost At The Amityville Haunted House
- Timmy My Poltergeist
- Meeting Ghost Of Live Person