You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Azerbaijan :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Azerbaijan: Page 1
I have read other people's stories in this site and at least, now I know that I am not the only one who experienced these kind of things. I've lost my fiancee in a car accident 7 months ago and since that day, it wasn't easy at all. I remember in early days of his death, I had this strange feeling t...
Search this site:
- Disturbing Audio Evidence
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree