You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Black Figure of my Lost Fiancee

Real Ghost Stories

Black Figure of my Lost Fiancee

 

I have read other people's stories in this site and at least, now I know that I am not the only one who experienced these kind of things. I've lost my fiancee in a car accident 7 months ago and since that day, it wasn't easy at all. I remember in early days of his death, I had this strange feeling that someone is watching me. I couldn't exactly see something but I could tell from where I was being watched.

Another strange thing that happened was one night, when I was sleeping in my room, I heard someone speaking and was awaken. I couldn't exactly understood the words as I was sleepy. When I opened my eyes I saw a familiar black figure at the end of my bed. I couldn't move or talk, but see just from the corner of my eye the black figure. I didn't see his face clearly but I felt that it was him. It was dark in the room. I wanted to open my mouth and talk but I couldn't. Some force didn't allow me to move at all. But somehow I was able to understand what he was saying. It wasn't usual communication with words. I just understood, felt what he was saying. He took my hand (all I felt was coldness, ice cold) and told me not to worry, that everything will be all right. I asked him not to leave but he said that if I try to look at him he will be gone.

When I woke up in the morning, all I felt inside was peace. I know that even though he is not among us. He still exists somewhere. He exists in our future. In the future which awaits us all...

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Afa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DonutIsBack (12 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-11)
So sad for your fiancee and I am happy that he is still with you
Keiligh (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-16)
I had such a similar thing happen to me that I had to write a comment. My fiance passed away suddenly on July 9th, 2010. About 10 weeks later, I "woke up" one night to some beeping and crackling sounds coming from the corner of my room. It felt like there was some sort of machine there. Then I saw the black figure of my fiance standing at the foot of my bed near my closet. He was in a pose from a photo that I love of him from 12 years ago except that he was filled out more. He did not move. But I could sense him communicating with me somehow. I wanted to reach out to him but every time I did, I fell back into my body. I wanted to be with him so badly. I finally was pulled out of my body and went through the closet. It was scary at this point and I fell back into my body.
I feel him around me a lot. It is frustrating because I know he is trying to reach out to me and I just can't seem to get a very good connection.
I too believe that he is waiting for me. In our future together.
Ramzey (9 stories) (130 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-10-15)
Thank you for sharing this story with the world. It's a story that ends in comfort and I find a smile knowing that the goodbye was said, not left undone, for that in itself is comfort. Take care, may that peace always be with you.
mike8887 (3 stories) (23 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-10-03)
This story is an instance where 'black' and 'cold' were NOT associated with 'bad.' Lots of people see black figures and feel cold and attribute it to 'evil.' We, humans, are the ones who associated black and cold with evil, especially on movies. That association does not exist in reality.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-20)
Dear Afa,

That is a beautiful story. I think that he really loved you... Well of course he was your Fieance. I think that you are very lucky that he came back to say good Bye, that is the sweetist thing that I have heard. I hope you keep us posted.

Katona1700s
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-20)
Dear Afa,

I am very sorry to hear about your terrible loss. I can only give you my sympathy and prayers. I only advise that you continue with your life and do good deeds aside from praying for his soul. It is sad to hear someone you love has died, but true love will always overcome the barrier of death.

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-26)
Trully sorry about your loss Afa but, as it seems, you have a guardian angel to look after you now. I guess your fiancee could feel your sorrow and that was why he had to reassure you that he was near. Maybe it is time to let go and move on with your life- I'm sure he will want you to. ❤
Shenny (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-06)
Dear Afa,
I'm really sorry to hear about your loss.
I hope all's well.

Take care and much love,
Shenny.
redone1867 (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
aww, I'm dearly sorry for your loss and understand what you are going through. Indeed he does still exist. He clearly wanted you to hear his words that night. I hope that it has put you dearly at ease.
Best Wishes
Lisa
Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
O' Afa! You have just experienced something incredibly painful in loosing your fiance! I am hoping that you will write a lot about how you are doing! You also experienced something amazing that most people would like to have, but do not get. I am glad he came to you and left you with PEACE. Both of your experiences will be hard for most people to grasp the depth of, maybe no one but those who have lost what you have lost can get it. I send prayer to you and lots of good wishes for your future! Much Love, Athena
PS I have lost someone who was close to me as he was close to you. And I was in immense pain for a long time, but somehow the pain becomes less I promise. And I bet this connection he made to you will be more and more precious to you. I see much love and good things in your future!
paggark (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
I'm terribly sorry about your lose Afa, but I'm glad your fiancee came back to say good-bye 😁 he must of been a really good person to get to know to like you are. I know in the future the both of you may meet again like my parents have, they were named after the person who had died as lovers or a married couple (I forgot), my grandparent were shocked that they met once again after years of being reborn. Hope you understand what I'm saying.
Have a good day Afa
Hada (36 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Afa, Sorry to hear of your loss. If you have been greiving long, you cause the deceased to suffer in his grave. Sightings of deceased or those who are assumed to be can occur after their death. You should ask for mercy for his soul and do good deeds, provide a smile, helping hand, a loaf of bread, whatever generosity you are able to perform and do it on behalf of your fiancee. This way your fiancee will be given the reward of your actions.

Had I had the time, I could explain more, in fact, the scientific study Martin talked about is of great interest to me. He's pretty much said it in a nutshell, now though, I'm simply going through all the experiences.

You Afa, ask God to forgive and have mercy on your fiancee. Remember, the dead hear the utterances of the living.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Dear Afa,

This is a common occurrence, as Martin points out in his comment, for those who have passed to come back in same or similar ways to let the living and loved ones know they are still there, but not in physical form.

One way to contact a spirit of a loved one is to ask for them to come in a dream, as it is the best time for each party to meet up again outside of the ego and 3D physical boundaries.

From my own experience Afa, I can say that our loved ones want us to know they are there, that there is life after death, that they check in on us, help us from the other side as much as they can, and watch over us.

You have been blessed to have had contact with your beloved, Abby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-21)
Afa, you are correct he is waiting for you on the other side. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-08-21)
I see some common points with many stories on this site, especially with the visit of a departed loved one: the feeling of being paralyzed and not being able to talk, the coldness of ghostly touch, opening our eyes and trying to see an apparition breaking the supernatural communication, etc. Someone with a lot of time (and interest) could probably almost make a scientific study by going through all these experiences.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: