You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Barbados :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Barbados: Page 1
Worst Holiday Ever by danielyy
Around 2 years ago when I was in first year of High School my Grandpa, Uncle and Aunty decided to take my sister and I to Barbados for our holidays, we had only ever been to Cyprus before so we were excited about going to a different country. We arrived at the airport around 6pm and it was still da...
Should I Be Paying Attention? by curious1974
In 2005 I was driving to work and when I stopped at the lights, as if I was dreaming, I had a vision of a funeral and saw many people that I would have known. I did not know whose funeral but I felt immense grief and could not control how it made me feel. I cried uncontrollably. The following week, ...
Search this site:
- My Grandparent's House And Its Ghosts?
- Multiple Shadows In Room At Night And Other Phenomena
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Mansion
- Edith's House
- A Burning Sensation
- I Think We Saw A Ghost At The Amityville Haunted House
- Timmy My Poltergeist
- Meeting Ghost Of Live Person
- The Poke
- The Voice Of A Male Who Followed Me Home