You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Barbados :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Barbados: Page 1
Worst Holiday Ever by danielyy
Around 2 years ago when I was in first year of High School my Grandpa, Uncle and Aunty decided to take my sister and I to Barbados for our holidays, we had only ever been to Cyprus before so we were excited about going to a different country. We arrived at the airport around 6pm and it was still da...
Should I Be Paying Attention? by curious1974
In 2005 I was driving to work and when I stopped at the lights, as if I was dreaming, I had a vision of a funeral and saw many people that I would have known. I did not know whose funeral but I felt immense grief and could not control how it made me feel. I cried uncontrollably. The following week, ...
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort