You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Barbados :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Barbados: Page 1
Worst Holiday Ever by danielyy
Around 2 years ago when I was in first year of High School my Grandpa, Uncle and Aunty decided to take my sister and I to Barbados for our holidays, we had only ever been to Cyprus before so we were excited about going to a different country. We arrived at the airport around 6pm and it was still da...
Should I Be Paying Attention? by curious1974
In 2005 I was driving to work and when I stopped at the lights, as if I was dreaming, I had a vision of a funeral and saw many people that I would have known. I did not know whose funeral but I felt immense grief and could not control how it made me feel. I cried uncontrollably. The following week, ...
Search this site:
- Dead Battery
- Edmond's Explanation
- Greetings From The Other Side
- Can Reading About Entities Cause Them?
- Batman And Robin? (or A Deceiving Image?)
- Invisible Stalker?
- Her Father Says Goodbye
- I'm Being Followed By A Dark, Cloaked/hooded Entity
- The Mystery Of The Pencil Game
- Something In That Part Of The House