You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Barbados :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Barbados: Page 1
Worst Holiday Ever by danielyy
Around 2 years ago when I was in first year of High School my Grandpa, Uncle and Aunty decided to take my sister and I to Barbados for our holidays, we had only ever been to Cyprus before so we were excited about going to a different country. We arrived at the airport around 6pm and it was still da...
Should I Be Paying Attention? by curious1974
In 2005 I was driving to work and when I stopped at the lights, as if I was dreaming, I had a vision of a funeral and saw many people that I would have known. I did not know whose funeral but I felt immense grief and could not control how it made me feel. I cried uncontrollably. The following week, ...
Search this site:
- My Family's Haunted House
- Paranormal Phenomena At Railway Track
- Mysterious Occurrence At A Local Church
- Has This Pair Of Earrings Provoked A Haunting?
- The "polterguest"
- "imaginary" Friend
- Was It A Ghost Or A Kapre?
- The Drain Chaser
- Dad Will Not Vacate His House
- Paranormal Encounters In Gettysburg Part 2