You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Algeria :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Algeria: Page 1
Disturbing In Old Apartment by cat12444
I am here to tell you a story that happened to me about two years ago in a neighborhood called Beaulieu, in the capital of Algeria, Algiers. I'll start with a background story: In 2015 my family and I moved out of the apartment we lived in for nearly 18 years to a much bigger, newly built house. T...
Itchy The Ghost by TWD03
I think Hello is needed Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and hope to get acquainted with everyone. I have read some amazing stories on here, you guys really know how to tell a story. I'm not that good of a story teller since English is not my first language. But hope you'll enjoy reading my...
Search this site:
- My Grandparent's House And Its Ghosts?
- Multiple Shadows In Room At Night And Other Phenomena
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Mansion
- Edith's House
- A Burning Sensation
- I Think We Saw A Ghost At The Amityville Haunted House
- Timmy My Poltergeist
- Meeting Ghost Of Live Person
- The Poke
- The Voice Of A Male Who Followed Me Home