You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Itchy The Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Itchy The Ghost

 

I think Hello is needed Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and hope to get acquainted with everyone. I have read some amazing stories on here, you guys really know how to tell a story. I'm not that good of a story teller since English is not my first language. But hope you'll enjoy reading my story as I did reading yours.

Well I have had many experiences in my house which my family and 1 witnessed. One is a faint sound like that of scratching, me and my brothers heard it often before going to bed around 11:30 we would wonder around the room trying to find the source but with no luck, as we get closer to the sound it was as if it moved and went to another side of the room, and when we called our mother to come and hear it would stop.

Only my brothers and I heard it, and I used to stay up hours waiting until it stopped. It used to go silent then come back too, what was really annoying. When the sound was present I use to feel uncomfortable and couldn't sleep having the feeling I'm being watched. I didn't use to show this to my brothers who gave it the name itchy.

There was another experience I had. My younger brother has many toy bears in our room, teddy bears. They used to be placed on the radiator next to my bed like 15 of them. And they were always placed there no one moved them. So one night while I was asleep, me being a light sleeper, woke up to see 2 teddy bears next to our bedroom door, one which was floating as if being swayed around by a kid I did not see no ghost but 100% sure I saw it go from one side to the next like a meter to the left and right when I bobbed my head up off my pillow it dropped to the ground to the far left of the door and I heard like a bang as if something hit the door.

I was shocked of what I saw and new that was the thing making me feel uneasy before I sleep and what was watching me, I never thought I'll experience something I thought would never happen to me. The next day I removed all teddy bears from the room.

That's my story. Looking forward to read your feedback.

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TWD03, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dz_123 (1 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-08-12)
i am from algeria to and I hear the same things and more like footsteps, bangs, cunshots, and more. So this story is very relatable. And you have great english.
sagarsaha (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-01)
Dear author
Please specify the place/location where you face the situation? Such as city country house name road name etc.
Location fulfill a story as its a real story.

Thanks
Sagar.
JazzRaym (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
the truth is that, the ghost is just a little kid that's trying to scare you, so he can laugh at you and do the same and the same everytime. If don't show him that you're afraid he'll get bored and will leave.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-27)
HI, cool story. I really enjoyed it. Hope to hear from you again. (:
GIRLIE 😊
gary11872 (1 stories) (60 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-27)
please excuse my spelling on my last comment I noticed it too late...

Lol, you've got better spelling than me, and I ONLY speak english. 😆

Gary
gary11872 (1 stories) (60 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-27)
All the evedence points to "playful ghost kid" except the fact that you get an uneasy feeling. Your guts don't lie. When you feel uneasy again tell it to leave. If it dosent leave then pray, or meditate, or read a book. Just give no notice of it. It wants attention.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-26)
Hello TWD03. There may be a rational explanation for Itchy but he does sound like a playful spirit, most likely a child. He may be annoying but I wouldn't think he'd be harmful or threatening. Chances are he will leave on his own once he gets bored or as the children in the home grows up and leaves. Thank you for sharing your story with us, I enjoyed it very much. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
TWD03 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-26)
rhodes68: this happened to me last year, I also remember around that time many of my belongings got lost but that have might have been due to my memory even though I was sure where I placed my things. There was this other incident in my room it was late at night I finished studying math because I had a math exam the coming day so I placed my heavy calculus book on my desk far from the desks edge when after 10-15 minutes I heared a load bang it was my calculus book on the floor, I also had difficulty sleeping that night since I heard many things, like my pens moving even minutes after the book fell a paper flew and fell to the ground. Back then thinking the reason behind these events was paraparanormal was the last thing I would think of. And you heard in my other comment about my mirror breaking and sounds in my kitchen so I have to agree with you rhodes68.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-26)
The concept of a child-ghost would certainly be a good assumption here but, I don't know why I keep thinking 'Poltergeist". There are often records of such activity being pretty subtle during its onset and might even go away as soon as it began without any unpleasant developments.

As far as I'm concerned, unless you have a more direct communication or interaction, I wouldn't call it 'Ghost'.
DollyDagger (4 stories) (31 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-25)
Maybe the little ghost boy just wanted to get your attention or to have someone to play with. That happened to me, but I never felt the presence around once I acknowledged it. Maybe for the next couple days you should try to pick anything up, to see if it's trying to get acknowledged by you, and if you sense anything maybe you should acknowledge it.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-25)
First things first, TWD03.
Hello and welcome.
Your English is much better than some people who ONLY use it, so no worries.
Honestly, my son has a friend that takes up residence in his room periodically. We will place all of his "loud" toys up on a shelf up in the closet (we do this every night, not just when his friend visits) and somewhere in the middle of the night they will make the journey down to his floor.
Now, my son can describe his friend, right down to the untied left shoe. My son occasionally gets up and plays with him, but most generally he just comes into my room and climbs up into bed to get uninterrupted sleep.
Now, I have never seen him. I have seen the "levitation" of a small toy, and that IS a bit freaky. To be honest, I would rather see HIM, than see the toys making their way across the room. At these times, my son will point and ask if I can not see him, I HAVE to say no.
So, I wonder, does your BROTHER see this entity? Is he the type of child who will communicate what HE sees to you? If so, I would think you MAY get a LOT of answers from him.
Thank you.
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-25)
It sounds like to me it is a ghost of a little kid, just wanted to play with a couple of Teddy Bears, and probably comes around when ya'll are sleeping or in another room or something, but when you heard the scratching noises and stuff, the ghost was probably wanting to make its self noticeable to ya'll since you were kids and it might have just wanted to play, have you had anymore experiences with it? If so please share. Thanks for your story it was interesting.
~Vicki 😊
DUnknown (4 stories) (65 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-25)
Well, it really sounded like a wandering ghost kid, who loves to play with teddy bears. I mean, the ghost kid is a playful one. Anyway, as long as this ghost doesn't harm you in any other way, its a good ghost then. Otherwise, if it's not-it's not a good sign. Just pray for his/her soul to crossover the light so that he/she can seek peace among the other people who crossed the afterlife. Thank you for posting.
God bless!

JAY

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: