You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Faroe Islands :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Faroe Islands: Page 1
Floor Shaking by highmodeghosts
So this happened a few years ago. Maybe five or six years ago, and I was about 9-10 years old. It was 10:30 PM, and me and my parents just went to sleep. When you get to the top of our stairs, there's an empty room in front of you, with no doors or anything, and to the right is my parents room. ...
Ghosts Slamming Doors? by Grav3yardGhosts
This is my story, I know it may sound fictional, but it really is true. It was the summer vacation 2010 or 2011, I don't remember the date, but it was in Klaksvík, a city in the Faroes, at my friend Natalia's house. I was staying with my friend and her house is haunted. She was able to see and comu...
Search this site:
- Dead Battery
- Edmond's Explanation
- Greetings From The Other Side
- Can Reading About Entities Cause Them?
- Batman And Robin? (or A Deceiving Image?)
- Invisible Stalker?
- Her Father Says Goodbye
- I'm Being Followed By A Dark, Cloaked/hooded Entity
- The Mystery Of The Pencil Game
- Something In That Part Of The House