You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Faroe Islands :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Faroe Islands: Page 1
Floor Shaking by highmodeghosts
So this happened a few years ago. Maybe five or six years ago, and I was about 9-10 years old. It was 10:30 PM, and me and my parents just went to sleep. When you get to the top of our stairs, there's an empty room in front of you, with no doors or anything, and to the right is my parents room. ...
Ghosts Slamming Doors? by Grav3yardGhosts
This is my story, I know it may sound fictional, but it really is true. It was the summer vacation 2010 or 2011, I don't remember the date, but it was in Klaksvík, a city in the Faroes, at my friend Natalia's house. I was staying with my friend and her house is haunted. She was able to see and comu...
Search this site:
- Scary Ghost Call
- Journey Of A Million Mothers
- My Grandparent's House And Its Ghosts?
- Multiple Shadows In Room At Night And Other Phenomena
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Mansion
- Edith's House
- A Burning Sensation
- I Think We Saw A Ghost At The Amityville Haunted House
- Timmy My Poltergeist
- Meeting Ghost Of Live Person