You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Ghana :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Ghana: Page 1
Conversation With A Ghost by abbykay_luv
This happened a couple of years ago, somewhere 2013. I was in high school then, I was in boarding when I was in high school just because my parents felt I was too 'naughty'. Well, when I was in boarding school, I used to sneak out into town, not my fault, but my parents sent me to a boarding sch...
Evil Forest / Woods? by abbykay_luv
Hey there, it's been a very long time I posted here. This post is supposed to be very short, but due to YGS minimum character count, I'll try and make it as long as I can. Well, here it goes. It happened when I was in high school, around 2011/2012. I went to a boarding school and the school was loca...
Living With A Spirit In My Room by abbykay_luv
Hey there, am back again. This is my second submission here. If you read my first submission you would have realized I do move a lot (thanks to my dad... It sucks). We have moved again into a new place, new house and I think this house is haunted, just as the one in my previous submission. It is...
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort