You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Cayman Islands :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Cayman Islands: Page 1
The Sailor And His Wife by rustbkt
In December of 2012 my then fiancée (wife now) and I were on vacation on Grand Cayman Island. It's my favorite place on Earth! It's a small island that is ringed with coral reefs and hundreds of old sailing ships have wrecked on them. The most famous shipwreck was the Wreck of the Ten Sails which i...
Night Of Fright by SuperAura
It was a regular night in Grand Cayman, over my friend's house playing video games after a long day of work. But this day was our countries heritage day, a day where we celebrate our past and live like our old timers did back in the day. So after a day of living in the past the day was over and i...
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort