You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Night Of Fright

Real Ghost Stories

Night Of Fright

 

It was a regular night in Grand Cayman, over my friend's house playing video games after a long day of work. But this day was our countries heritage day, a day where we celebrate our past and live like our old timers did back in the day.

So after a day of living in the past the day was over and it is now 10:00pm at night. So I went back to my friend's house where I was relaxing playing video games with him. It was getting late so I said goodnight to my friend Justin.

I started my walk home, I live about a half a mile away from him so that's not to much for me to walk. I was half way through my journey and alone on the road walking. As I was walking, I saw a guy about 30-40 years old dressed in our old timers clothing that they used to wear walk by me.

He was walking with his head down and just passed by me without saying anything. Thinking it was someone who was celebrating our heritage day by the clothing he was wearing I thought nothing of it.

As I neared home I noticed someone crossing me again, I looked at the person and notice he too had on old time clothing, but I noticed the face and realized that it was the same man that passed me walking head down not too long.

I ran the rest of the way home. He probably just wanted to see if his people were still celebrating what made our country it is today.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SuperAura, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SuperAura (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
Thanks for the comment princess123, and no I only saw him that night for the first time 😕 I really don't want to see him again 😨

God Bless
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-25)
Great story, SuperAura x. I would have also ran home, if I saw him!

Have you seen him since then?
Did you see him last year?

Sorry for the ridiculous questions! X

Princess123 x ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: