You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Lao People's Democratic Republic :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Lao People's Democratic Republic: Page 1
Evil Spirit? by chousakura
It was summer, 2015. I was outside catching firefly since they start appearing and I want to catch them and kept them in a jar (don't worry, I release them after a while). My mom and dad telling me to stop because they will make you go blind but I ignore them. Then my mom start talking about som...
My Aunt Mai and the Neglected Boy by Kathrina
This is an old story that happened a long time ago back in Laos. This was the story that happened to my aunt, my mom's sister. My aunt Mai was the eldest unwed girl in her village at the age of 17. So she was the mother figure to a lot of the children in the neighborhood. There was a young boy at th...
Search this site:
- Scary Ghost Call
- Journey Of A Million Mothers
- My Grandparent's House And Its Ghosts?
- Multiple Shadows In Room At Night And Other Phenomena
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Mansion
- Edith's House
- A Burning Sensation
- I Think We Saw A Ghost At The Amityville Haunted House
- Timmy My Poltergeist
- Meeting Ghost Of Live Person