You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Lao People's Democratic Republic :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Lao People's Democratic Republic: Page 1
Evil Spirit? by chousakura
It was summer, 2015. I was outside catching firefly since they start appearing and I want to catch them and kept them in a jar (don't worry, I release them after a while). My mom and dad telling me to stop because they will make you go blind but I ignore them. Then my mom start talking about som...
My Aunt Mai and the Neglected Boy by Kathrina
This is an old story that happened a long time ago back in Laos. This was the story that happened to my aunt, my mom's sister. My aunt Mai was the eldest unwed girl in her village at the age of 17. So she was the mother figure to a lot of the children in the neighborhood. There was a young boy at th...
Search this site:
- The Shadow Under The Door
- A Ghost In The Form Of Goat
- Weird Encounters?
- The Tall Looming Shadow Person
- 23 Minutes Flatline And I Hear Her Voice
- The Story Of My Brother As Told By My Mother
- Little Girl In White At Little Caesar's Pizza Place
- Where Time Stood Still
- Never Had A Chance To Say Sorry
- Ghostly Coincidence?