You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Lao People's Democratic Republic :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Lao People's Democratic Republic: Page 1
Evil Spirit? by chousakura
It was summer, 2015. I was outside catching firefly since they start appearing and I want to catch them and kept them in a jar (don't worry, I release them after a while). My mom and dad telling me to stop because they will make you go blind but I ignore them. Then my mom start talking about som...
My Aunt Mai and the Neglected Boy by Kathrina
This is an old story that happened a long time ago back in Laos. This was the story that happened to my aunt, my mom's sister. My aunt Mai was the eldest unwed girl in her village at the age of 17. So she was the mother figure to a lot of the children in the neighborhood. There was a young boy at th...
Search this site:
- My Stalker's Ghost
- Demonic Possession Or Witch Craft?
- Felt Like A Message From My Mom
- The Jumper And The Gap-toothed Old Lady
- Playful Coexistence
- Things I Can't Seem To Explain 2 -it Hasn't Stopped
- Three Animals And One Human Spirit
- Can Mirror Serve As A Portal?
- Apparition Souvenir
- A Haunted House In The Country