You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Evil Spirit?

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Spirit?

 

It was summer, 2015. I was outside catching firefly since they start appearing and I want to catch them and kept them in a jar (don't worry, I release them after a while). My mom and dad telling me to stop because they will make you go blind but I ignore them.

Then my mom start talking about some white orb when she live in Laos. (I'm Hmong and start ear-dropping their conversion because I love reading and hearing ghost stories). She ask my dad if he have see something like a white orbs that are like a long snake body during the evening when they come back from the field which they grow food. She always heard them from people talking a white orb that are like a long snake body when she was young and was still living in Laos. He of course say yes and that they are evil spirit or ghost and that you need a shamanism who can perform a ritual. He say if you see one or get close to it, you and your family would died of an illness or so.

He said a woman who live in his village died because of this. The woman was a hard working woman. She know her manner. The best wife a husband could have. My dad also say he would have marry her if she was single but she is marry and already have a child. It was night and she happen to cross its path. Her and her family soon died of an illness because the shaman who can perform this ritual left the village. He say she was still young and have a young child and live with her husband and his family. To died so young was sad, is what my dad say.

I wonder though, what are those? Are they really evil spirit?

Other hauntings by chousakura

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chousakura, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-10-21)
Hi, I'm more disturbed that your father told your mother he would have married the other woman if she weren't already married with a child!
kaykay3313 (guest)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-20)
No one knows if your dealing with an evil spirit or if it's a spirit of someone who passed and is stuck or not ready to move on. That's what scares me the most because it very well could be something dark... You just never know.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: