You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Northern Mariana Islands :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Northern Mariana Islands: Page 1
Mom Was Possessed by nikki91
It happened when I was in the 5th grade. We were the first people to build our house in our village, so it was little house surrounded by jungles. One night my sister and brother and I were inside our bedroom just hanging out. Dad came home and we went out to see him, we noticed mom was asleep and t...
The Little Child In My Room by Sofanghost120
This is my story of the boy or child that appeared in my room. Well actually its more of seeing something in the corner of your eye and have this uneasy feeling of actually turning my head to look at who or what is standing beside me or by my bedside. Well, that's just what happened to me and boy wa...
Search this site:
- Recycled Spirits/the Old Refrigerator Of Doom And Stuff!
- My Interaction With A Ghost
- Playful Soul
- My Family's Haunted House
- Paranormal Phenomena At Railway Track
- Mysterious Occurrence At A Local Church
- Has This Pair Of Earrings Provoked A Haunting?
- The "polterguest"
- "imaginary" Friend
- Was It A Ghost Or A Kapre?