You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Malawi :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Malawi: Page 1
Cat Friends by cozard271
It was a sunny, clear, Saturday in June. The temperature was 72, and still rising. My mom was at work, so I was left home with my dad and the animals. "When you're done with those dishes, why don't you take the critters out in the backyard to play? They could use the exercise; especially that freaky...
Search this site:
- Big Noise In Scarborough
- The Dead Friend That My Father Saw
- Michigan's Haunted Ice Cream Truck
- The Eerie Experiences Near The Church.
- It Pushed Me In The Shower
- Scary Paranormal Experiences In My Place
- The Winged Man Behind The Blackberry Bushes
- The Woman I Saw
- Dead Man In Brown Old Suit
- Was The Image Haunted By A Supernatural Force?