You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Malawi :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Malawi: Page 1
Cat Friends by cozard271
It was a sunny, clear, Saturday in June. The temperature was 72, and still rising. My mom was at work, so I was left home with my dad and the animals. "When you're done with those dishes, why don't you take the critters out in the backyard to play? They could use the exercise; especially that freaky...
Search this site:
- Scary Ghost Call
- Journey Of A Million Mothers
- My Grandparent's House And Its Ghosts?
- Multiple Shadows In Room At Night And Other Phenomena
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Mansion
- Edith's House
- A Burning Sensation
- I Think We Saw A Ghost At The Amityville Haunted House
- Timmy My Poltergeist
- Meeting Ghost Of Live Person