You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Malawi :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Malawi: Page 1
Cat Friends by cozard271
It was a sunny, clear, Saturday in June. The temperature was 72, and still rising. My mom was at work, so I was left home with my dad and the animals. "When you're done with those dishes, why don't you take the critters out in the backyard to play? They could use the exercise; especially that freaky...
Search this site:
- The Shadow Under The Door
- A Ghost In The Form Of Goat
- Weird Encounters?
- The Tall Looming Shadow Person
- 23 Minutes Flatline And I Hear Her Voice
- The Story Of My Brother As Told By My Mother
- Little Girl In White At Little Caesar's Pizza Place
- Where Time Stood Still
- Never Had A Chance To Say Sorry
- Ghostly Coincidence?