You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Panama :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Panama: Page 1
Ghost Girl In The Mirror by ghostseer
I don't remember the year, I just remember standing in the bathroom, combing out my hair. We were visiting the area near the coffee plantations. My Great Grandmother used to own a huge plantation there. She sold it when she decided to go to California. The rental cottage was in an area of the Panama...
The Dead That Followed Me Too Many Times To Count by ghostseer
I was born in Panama, but when I was old enough, I left for the USA. I didn't want to go back there. Not to see family, not to reminisce. I never felt homesick. I just didn't want to go back. My fault... My choice and I had a good reason. I still have many family members in the old neighborhood, but...
Search this site:
- Dead Battery
- Edmond's Explanation
- Greetings From The Other Side
- Can Reading About Entities Cause Them?
- Batman And Robin? (or A Deceiving Image?)
- Invisible Stalker?
- Her Father Says Goodbye
- I'm Being Followed By A Dark, Cloaked/hooded Entity
- The Mystery Of The Pencil Game
- Something In That Part Of The House