You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Panama :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Panama: Page 1
Ghost Girl In The Mirror by ghostseer
I don't remember the year, I just remember standing in the bathroom, combing out my hair. We were visiting the area near the coffee plantations. My Great Grandmother used to own a huge plantation there. She sold it when she decided to go to California. The rental cottage was in an area of the Panama...
The Dead That Followed Me Too Many Times To Count by ghostseer
I was born in Panama, but when I was old enough, I left for the USA. I didn't want to go back there. Not to see family, not to reminisce. I never felt homesick. I just didn't want to go back. My fault... My choice and I had a good reason. I still have many family members in the old neighborhood, but...
Search this site:
- Scary Ghost Call
- Journey Of A Million Mothers
- My Grandparent's House And Its Ghosts?
- Multiple Shadows In Room At Night And Other Phenomena
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Mansion
- Edith's House
- A Burning Sensation
- I Think We Saw A Ghost At The Amityville Haunted House
- Timmy My Poltergeist
- Meeting Ghost Of Live Person