You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Syrian Arab Republic :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Syrian Arab Republic: Page 1
Haunted Building by mark1997may
As mentioned in my previous story, my parents tend to switch houses every now and then. When we moved into this particular apartment, I was about 2 years old. The building was built on a graveyard, which is something I recently came to know. My entire family seemed to experience a lot of unexplai...
Her Screams And Bell Tolls by mark1997may
My name is Mark. Ever since I can remember I've always had this happening to me, but never cared to talk about it. At some nights, while sleeping, I find myself woken up to the exact same sound, Bell Tolls, Screams, and my name being called. All happened more than once, I have no idea as to what...
Constant by princessLotus
Hey, my name is Lotus; I'm from Denver, CO. I'm 30 years old and I have 3 children ages 10, 6, 5. I also have 4 babies that I had to give back to the Lord. I am a pastor's daughter, have been my whole life. I'm even a woman's leader in the church, but I haven't always had my face turned to God. I wa...
Search this site:
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort
- The Gettysburg Soldier