You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Taiwan :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Taiwan: Page 1
I am Taiwanese, my English is not very well, if the words fail to express what is meant, please pardon me. My story happened 3 years ago, it is in Chinese new year, my parents and I went to a hot-spring hotel to enjoy the vacation. The structure of our room is interesting, it is a mezzanine, t...
The Lady In White by Lucretia
I was on a holiday to Taiwan. I lived in a beautiful bungalow that nobody was living inside. I lived there with my three children. Everything seemed to be in order until the second day I moved in. I was reading a book in bed when I saw a tall and beautiful lady, about 178 cm tall dressed in a wh...
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort