You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Lady In White

Real Ghost Stories

The Lady In White

 

I was on a holiday to Taiwan. I lived in a beautiful bungalow that nobody was living inside. I lived there with my three children. Everything seemed to be in order until the second day I moved in.

I was reading a book in bed when I saw a tall and beautiful lady, about 178 cm tall dressed in a white gown. She had a sad expression on her face and her eyes looked sad, her feet not touching the floor. I asked her what was wrong but she just disappeared. Feeling more surprised than scared, I went to sleep. Before I went to sleep, I prayed.

The next day, I woke up. I looked around for the lady but she was not there. I went to eat breakfast and then told my cousins about it. They said that maybe I was dreaming. That night I looked for the lady again. There she appeared again, her eyes gloomy and her face had a sad expression. I asked her with a trembling voice," Well, why are you haunting the place? You should be telling me your problems." She showed me a photograph and I looked at it. There was a man in the photograph and there was the lady, strangled by the man. She then said that the man was her lover who had strangled her to death in that very same house. I kept the photograph then showed it to my cousins. My children and they were very shocked. Then they offered me to stay in their flat.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lucretia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Zeromaru (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-28)
Oh! Thanks for reminding me about that Miracles51031 😁
I was curious since I am half a "Taiwanese". My mum is from that place and there are lots of such "hauntings"

Well I guess I will have to search by myself instead...lol

Thank you really!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
8 years ago (2016-01-28)
Zeromaru - this story is over 6 years old and the o/p hasn't been active onsite since then. I think your questions will remain unanswered. If you want a poster to respond to questions you have, check the date on the story as well as the number of posts they have. That will give you an indication of whether or not you are wasting your time.
Zeromaru (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-28)
How did you find such picture?
I mean who took that?
Do you know what happened next?
JezzikaLee (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-26)
Well, if you see the lady again, try asking her if she still remembers her lover's name. If yes, ask her what it is. Then research it on the internet. Try finding more information about her. 😊
wickedsunny2009 (4 stories) (42 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
it's too much to digest. Sorry to be rude but can't believe your story, seems very far fetched. 🤔
Laurax (2 stories) (9 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-06)
doesnt this seem a bit far fetched? 😐 with the picture and all? Why would she have a icture of her bein strangles?
Anjoubelle (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
Maybe she wants justice in order to find peace? Poor ghost, you should probably try to help her. She seems to be a nice spirit, who hasn't harmed you yet.
portia311 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-04)
She wants it to be known what happened to her. She is a broken hearted lover. Bless her heart. I would do some digging. Best of luck! ❤
Jackashton (2 stories) (57 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-04)
What a sad story, she just wanted someone to know what happened to her. Id be heart broken to if someone I loved ended up strangling me to death. Regards Jack ❤
ghostmedia (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-04)
Agree with jazzeyjay ❤
Yes, was her murder ever solved?
Yeeah, she probably wants to tell someone who it is so it will get the murder solved.
Hope this helps and good luck!
Http://www.ghostmedia.webs.com
Http://youtube.com/users/BeccaAlisonVideos
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-03)
Maybe she chose you because she wanted someone to know what happened to her. Was her murder ever solved? If not, she may be trying to let someone know who did this to her. Do some research and see what you come up with. If you see her again, try finding out some more information from her and see if she can name her killer. She may be sad because of the way she died and also the fact of who killed her and maybe she never thought he would do something like that to her. That may be what's holding her here. Earth bound.

God bless You.
W0AHxSMiLE (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-03)
That's the reason why she was so sad, this seems really sad for me too, cause the one she loved, didn't want her alive.):
miri_chan (6 stories) (69 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-03)
Woah, that's scary. But her ghost doesn't sound menacing, and perhaps she just wants help to move on. Or she could want revenge on her lover, but she doesn't seem like a harmful spirit to do that.
Perhaps you should get a priest to bless the house and help her move on? I don't honestly believe in God, but I heard that works.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: