You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Virgin Islands, British :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Virgin Islands, British: Page 1
Annaberg Slave Plantation Shout by BettinaMarie
A few years ago my oldest brother N very generously bought me a trip to come and visit him in the Virgin Islands. Our baby brother C lived there too, and although our middle brother A was stuck mainland, we three were soon back to our familiar rowdy brawling and smack-talk. My "baby brother" C iss...
The Man in the Mirror by jessica ridgway
One cold night, as the rain was lashing down my windows and the darkness was upon me, I was laying in my bed. I could not sleep because the rain was so heavy. I lived with only my mother and my father and at the time, I was only 10 years old. I was not sure if it was only my imagination but I starte...
Search this site:
- My Grandparent's House And Its Ghosts?
- Multiple Shadows In Room At Night And Other Phenomena
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Mansion
- Edith's House
- A Burning Sensation
- I Think We Saw A Ghost At The Amityville Haunted House
- Timmy My Poltergeist
- Meeting Ghost Of Live Person
- The Poke
- The Voice Of A Male Who Followed Me Home