You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Virgin Islands, British :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Virgin Islands, British: Page 1
Annaberg Slave Plantation Shout by BettinaMarie
A few years ago my oldest brother N very generously bought me a trip to come and visit him in the Virgin Islands. Our baby brother C lived there too, and although our middle brother A was stuck mainland, we three were soon back to our familiar rowdy brawling and smack-talk. My "baby brother" C iss...
The Man in the Mirror by jessica ridgway
One cold night, as the rain was lashing down my windows and the darkness was upon me, I was laying in my bed. I could not sleep because the rain was so heavy. I lived with only my mother and my father and at the time, I was only 10 years old. I was not sure if it was only my imagination but I starte...
Search this site:
- My Stalker's Ghost
- Demonic Possession Or Witch Craft?
- Felt Like A Message From My Mom
- The Jumper And The Gap-toothed Old Lady
- Playful Coexistence
- Things I Can't Seem To Explain 2 -it Hasn't Stopped
- Three Animals And One Human Spirit
- Can Mirror Serve As A Portal?
- Apparition Souvenir
- A Haunted House In The Country