You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Zimbabwe :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Zimbabwe: Page 1
There is a Ghost in my Room by Nopo
It all started when I was 11 years old. We moved into an old house. I mean old, it was built in 1898. I've always had a feeling about my room. Then it all started. I found my candle shoved in my game system. Then I found toothpicks shoved into the candle spelling out the word "Amy". Then myself and ...
Search this site:
- My Stalker's Ghost
- Demonic Possession Or Witch Craft?
- Felt Like A Message From My Mom
- The Jumper And The Gap-toothed Old Lady
- Playful Coexistence
- Things I Can't Seem To Explain 2 -it Hasn't Stopped
- Three Animals And One Human Spirit
- Can Mirror Serve As A Portal?
- Apparition Souvenir
- A Haunted House In The Country