You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Zimbabwe :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Zimbabwe: Page 1
There is a Ghost in my Room by Nopo
It all started when I was 11 years old. We moved into an old house. I mean old, it was built in 1898. I've always had a feeling about my room. Then it all started. I found my candle shoved in my game system. Then I found toothpicks shoved into the candle spelling out the word "Amy". Then myself and ...
Search this site:
- Dead Battery
- Edmond's Explanation
- Greetings From The Other Side
- Can Reading About Entities Cause Them?
- Batman And Robin? (or A Deceiving Image?)
- Invisible Stalker?
- Her Father Says Goodbye
- I'm Being Followed By A Dark, Cloaked/hooded Entity
- The Mystery Of The Pencil Game
- Something In That Part Of The House